Welcome to San Diego Blog | December 28, 2010
Bayside Condos for Sale | 1325 Pacific Highway
At the north end of Downtown San Diego’s Columbia District, Bayside Condos by Bosa Development is arguably the most luxurious and amenity rich of Downtown San Diego’s residential buildings. There would be no argument that Bayside is the best that Bosa has created. With a portfolio that includes Park Place, Electra and The Grande, raising the standard is quite an accomplishment. Bayside residents enjoy fabulous views, intelligent architecture and stunning design.
With the much anticipated development of The North Embarcadero Visionary Plan and Lane Field, the neighborhood surrounding Bayside will include several acres of parks, new retail options and premier hotels and restaurants. The lifestyle at Bayside Condos will keep getting better and better.
Bayside San Diego Condos – Best Features
- Views and Architecture–36 story glass and concrete tower is San Diego’s newest icon. Bayside is oriented to maximize waterviews. Exceptionally large porches are featured in every home. The Pacific Highway address provides a front row view of San Diego Bay, Point Loma and Coronado, and unobstructed daytime views to La Jolla. City views of mountains and sparkling nighttimes are also featured.
- Large Floorplans–Bayside floorplans provide large open living spaces and bedrooms. Ranging from 1,196 to over 1,800 square feet on the building’s first 30 floors Bayside’s homes are among Downtown’s largest. Most provide dens or dining rooms in addition to an open “great room.” These are the largest condos built in San Diego since Meridian in 1985.
- True Penthouse Living–Floors 31-36 have 2 or 3 homes per floor and compare favorably with any on the West Coast. These half floor spaces measure over 3,300 sf, making them ideal for guests and gracious entertaining.
- Designer Kitchens–Every Bayside home is highlighted by striking kitchen design and functionality. With Snaidero Cabinets, Caesarstone countertops, and Viking appliances all standard, your Bayside kitchen rivals the beauty and functionality of any home.
- Common Areas and Amenities–The anticipated pool, spa, gym and community room are taken to a higher level at Bayside, with the addition of wine rooms, theater and executive board room. All are executed at a high level, with contemporary furnishings and intelligent design.
- Location–Bayside is the northern most highrise to be built on the Embarcadero. With future development of parks, hotels, restaurants and high end retail within a short walk, it will become a premier waterfront location.
Bayside Condos for Sale & Condos Recenlty Sold at Bayside
Dave’s take on Bayside Sales–Since its opening in 2009, Bayside has wowed buyers. Over the last decade Bosa Development has created some of the finest homes and lifestyles in Downtown San Diego. Bayside compares most closely with Pinnacle, The Metropolitan, and most recently The Grande or Electra. The chart above shows 22 sales in Bayside over the past 18 months in MLS–actually the sales exceed 60. Bayside has outsold these other 4 buildings combined! The primary reason is price, or more precisely, VALUE. Bosa sold Bayside at a lower price per square foot than their previous 2 projects, while clearly building their best product. One quick example of comparable luxury sales:
- 1801 Bayside, 1860 sf, 2 BR, 3 BA, unobstructed west view $999,000, $552/sf
- 1108 Pinnacle, 1,675 sf, 2 BR, 3 BA, unobstructed south view, $1,288,000, $769/sf
That’s approximately 33% on a cost/sf basis. Would you like to make the comparison yourself? Give us a call or respond below.
Time is of the essence at Bayside right now. There are only a dozen or so homes remaining in the developer’s inventory at Bayside. These range from Townhomes to Penthouses. The developer is selling many homes at the lowest prices of the entire 18 month sales campaign. Within the last week I had a client purchase on the 10th floor at Bayside and receive a discount of $100,000. How about a glass of wine on the patio at a Bayside model before the end of the year?
Bayside is a definite “buy”. It has long-term value as one of San Diego’s premier buildings. In the near term, it’s a bit removed from grocery stores and restaurants. In the long term, it’s a spectacular location in the heart of San Diego’s waterfront.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]