Welcome to San Diego Blog | December 16, 2010
The Mark | 800 The Mark Lane
The Mark is located 2 blocks from theGaslamp District and is within walking distance to 5 star restaurants, shopping centers and beautiful parks. Just minutes away are cafes, grocery stores, night clubs and evenPetco Park. The Mark Condominiums is one of East Villages premier locations that was completed in early 2007. Designed by Martinez and Cutri Corp and developed by Douglas Wilson, the Mark is one of East Village’s premier living options. Offering 33 stories of luxury living in 244 units. The Mark offers 1,2,3 bedroom condo units, townhomes and luxury penthouses.
The Mark San Diego Condos – Best Features
- Floor to ceiling windows with heights of 9 and 10 feet (20th floor & above) with wrap around window frames.
- Large Patios
- Great European Cabinetry hand crafted by Studio Becker. These are some of the best cabinets delivered by a developer in all dowtown San Diego.
- Stainless Steel Appliances top of the line
- Some of the largest 2 and 3 bedroom condos in all of East Village with views to die for.
- Modern design that makes the floor plans bright and airy.
- Quite Possibly the best location in East Village with Luxury, Comfort and Convenience.
The Mark Condos For Sale & Recently Sold Condos
There is a chance that prices at The Mark will be decreasing when the sales office completes its final sales and moves out. I only say this because the sales company has spent a lot of money on marketing, including TV advertising which has produced a lot of buyer traffic. Most Realtors moving forward won’t be able to budget a like amount for marketing.
The Mark may very well be a great place to invest in with all the City money being directed into East Village. If the Charger Stadium gets built south of Petco Park then you couldn’t have a better condo investment. You will have views from the south and east sides looking right into the new stadium. No stadium, still amazing views of the San Diego Bay, Coronado bridge and more. The Mark is one of my favorite East Village Condos.