Welcome to San Diego Blog | March 3, 2011
Diamond Terrace East Village | 427 Ninth Ave
Diamond Terrace Downtown San Diego Condos ….
Is a 14 story high rise constructed of brick, cement and steel that was completed by Inter corp Development in 2005. Located on the corner of Ninth ave and J street just across from The Famous Petco Park in Downtown San Diego. Diamond Terrace Condos are comprised of 113 one and two bedroom condo units. Diamond Terrace San Diego offers 10,000 square feet of retail street level space which is taken up with 7-11, Quiznos subs, and the famous pizza restaurant BASIC.
East Village Diamond Terrace is a place for the sports minded person being located adjacent to the ball park. If you don’t like crowds, noise and a vibrant atmosphere from the enthusiastic sport fans, then Diamond Terrace is not for you. With at least 42 sport events during the summer this is an exciting area to live in.
Diamond Terrace East Village offers a community deck with views to South Bay, Coronado Bay Bridge and Petco Park Infield. Furnished with patio furniture and BBQ for comfortable entertaining. Across from the community deck is the community room that offers a large screen TV for viewing the ball game when there isn’t enough room on the outside deck to view a game. There is also an exercise room for those who wish to workout.
Diamond Terrace Condos –
- Convenient location, next to Petco Park, just down the street from the Gaslamp Quarter , Horton Plaza, sports bars, restaurants and entertainment.
- Kitchens are upgraded with stainless steel appliance and cherry wood cabinets.
- Nine foot ceilings and double glazed windows.
- Gym equipment center located across from the community center.
- Roof top deck with BBQ’s, patio furniture and great views of Petco Park, So. Bay and the Coronado Bay Bridge
- This is a great location for sports enthusiasts, with sport bars all over, pizza places close by and of coarse Petco Park across the street
Diamond Terrace Condos for Sale & Condos Recently Sold
Short Sales and Foreclosures at Diamond Terrace Condos
2008 Diamond Terrace Sales | 5 Foreclosures | 2 Traditi0nal Sales | 0 Short Sales
2009 Diamond Terrace Sales | 0 Foreclosures | 2 Traditional Sales | 0 Short Sales
2010 Diamond Terrace Sales | 1 Foreclosures | 0 Traditional Sales | 3 Short Sales
Based upon the past 18 months sales it looks like prices at Diamond Terrace Condos are at a rock bottom low and edging upward from $290 per square foot to $294 per square foot. Great time for a sports enthusiasts to cash in on a great deal. Close to Petco Park, sports bars, pizza places and entertainment, what more could a sports nut ask for?
What direction do you think prices are going for 2011 & 2012 and do you think short sales are going to increase?