Welcome to San Diego Blog | March 6, 2011
Pacific Terrace Marina District | 330 J Street
Pacific Terrace Downtown San Diego Condos…….
Is a 6 story mid-rise complex consisting of 57 one and two bedroom units, some containing a den that was developed by Itracorp in 2003. Pacific Terrace Condos are located on 330 J Street in downtown San Diego’s Marina District. San Diego Pacific Terrace has 3000 square feet of retail space of the ground floor in which part of this is taken up with the Chinese Historical Museum.
The Horton Grand Theater sits adjacent to Pacific Terrace which makes it convenient for attending plays. The Gas-lamp Quarter is only a block away which offers a large variety of fine dining and cuisine. Shopping at the many department stores at Horton Plaza or Ralphs Supermarket is only 4 to 5 blocks away. Petco Park is only a few short blocks away for sports enthusiast offering entertainment, restaurants and sports bars. If you want a quiet stroll the embarcadero is just a stones’ throw away. Great for a moon light walk along the bay front.
On Sunday’s there is a Farmers Market right outside your front door offering fresh fruits, vegetables, breads, coffee, many other staples and entertainment. What a great way to get to know your neighbors and connect with your community.
Pacific Terrace San Diego Condos –
- Low HOA’s
- Kitchens featureupgraded G E Appliances, granite tile countertops and European Cabinets
- Gated security
- Large Community Terraceswith BBQ’s, tables and chairs.
- Centrally locatedwith in walking distance to Petco Park, GasLamp Quarter, Horton Grand Theater, Horton Plaza, Ralphs Market, World Market,Candelas, Oceanaire and the embarcadero.
- Farmers Market every Sunday on J Street.
I really like the idea of having a Farmers Market right out front of the building every Sunday. Its a great opportunity to meet new people, make friends and support your community.
Pacific Terrace Condos For Sale & Condos Recently Sold
Short Sales and Foreclosures at Pacific Terrace Condos
- 2008 Pacific Terrace Sales | 1 Foreclosure | 2 Traditional Sales | 0 Short Sales
- 2009 Pacific Terrace Sales | 0 Foreclosure | 1 Traditional Sales | 0 Short Sales
- 2010 Pacific Terrace Sales | 3 Foreclosure | 1 Traditional Sales | 0 Short Sales
Dave’s take on Pacific Terrace
The average sales price at Pacific Terrace seems to be continuing in a downward trend. With only one traditional sale and 3 foreclosures for 2010 what do you think the trend will be for 2011? Do you think there will be more foreclosures in the continuing year or more traditional sales? Send us an email and let us know what you think.
It does seem like it is a good time to investigate investment opportunities. The newspapers and TV have been stating that Downtown San Diego is one of only cities in the United States where prices are projected to go up by 3.5%
Pacific Terrace is a nice quiet community with low HOA’s, a great common area for sun bathing, having BBQs and entertaining. But that is it for amenities, no pool, spa or gym.