Welcome to San Diego Blog | January 12, 2012
The Legend Condos San Diego…
…Luxury Condo at The Legend
Look for the new listing coming up later this week for The Legend #805. The Legend condos are the only residences inside a major league ballpark in America!
When Petco Park was built at “the turn of the century” (that would be the 21st century), San Diego’s premier residential highrise builder, Bosa Development created this luxurious 23 story residential tower within the confines of the park.
Many of the building’s residents can see games from their living rooms or patios. However, even if your Legend Condo isn’t oriented with a ballpark view, one of the building’s unique amenities is the spectacular 7th floor party deck. With over 3,200 square feet of lounge space, conversation areas and an outdoor kitchen it may be better than having a private box at the stadium!
The Legend #805
The condominium options in San Diego’s East Village are almost infinite. The luxury segment, with a full array of amenities, security and a concierge includes only two buildings (see The Mark San Diego). A buyer in this segment will enjoy seeing the contrasts in architecture and design in these residences.
#805 at The Legend Condos has been exquisitely upgraded and furnished with a decorator’s flair for casual urban living. It is the homeowner’s desire to sell this condo completely furnished. It is an ideal situation for a second home (as it has been for the current owner). This home would also make a fabulous corporate retreat. Literally, bring your toothbrush. Everything else is ready.
Comps in The Legend or elsewhere in East Village simply don’t stack up. Views and aesthetics at Legend #805 are a step above.
Check out the list of features and amenities that await you in The Legend #805:
* The Legend is a premiere BOSA developed property.
* The BOSA buildings are known to be developed with the latest and greatest building standards known to the industry.
* 24 hour security and concierge
* Building amenities include 7th floor party deck with direct viewing of ball games, concerts, meeting room, kitchens, televisions, fire pits,
grills, quality lounge furniture, plantings, etc. (Padre fireworks are simply awesome from the deck).
* Complete workout room with the latest equipment and televisions, water station, etc.
* Locker rooms next to sauna and steam room
* Pool and jacuzzi are outdoors on the 2nd floor
* 805 is a quality corner unit that was a staged model that was seriously upgraded.
* Unit 805 is a large 2 bedroom and 2 bath unit.
* This unit has one of the larger patios available….great for relaxing and entertaining.
* This unit’s patio has two sets (high and low) of furniture.
* From the 805 balcony view the Padre fireworks as well as the 4th of July and Embarcadaro over the Bay without fighting traffic or crowds.
* The storage unit for this condo is immediately outside the front door on this floor.
* Unit modifications include imported furniture, rugs and wall coverings which are unique.
* Plumbing fixtures are high quality Koehler products
* Appliances are part of the Premium Monogram Series
* Upgraded ceiling fans in main living area, guest bedroom and master bedroom.
* Included are three televisions and one DVD player….living area has a Sony 40″ 240hz, master bedroom a 40″ Vizio and guest br.a 20″Vizio
* Full size stackable washer and dryer included.
* Five closets, including one small walk-in. for ample clothing storage
* Round dining table is expandable for additional place settings.
* Italian couch has reclining feature to use with matching ottoman.
Look for the new listing on Monday, January 16, 2011. In the meantime, for a showing or additional info, please e-mail email@example.com or call 858.432.3203. Pictures don’t do this home justice. Let’s get together.