Welcome to San Diego Blog | March 20, 2012
Downtown San Diego Dream Homes
Luxury Penthouse Condos
What is a Downtown San Diego Dream Home look like you ask?
The characteristics of Dream Homes in Downtown San Diego may offer the following qualities:
- Views. Luxury Real Estate in Downtown San Diego is typically defined by views in proximity to the waterfront or other notable features in the area. When considering Downtown San Diego View Condos, without question, one would first target the Marina District and Columbia District of Downtown based on their close proximity to the waterfront.
- Location. The classification of a Downtown San Diego Dream Home also takes into account the presence of surrounding condos, public amenities such as parks and promenades, as well as convenience to shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. Location, location, location, certainly comes into play when considering a Downtown San Diego Dream Home.
- Elegant Finishes. Signature residences that differ from the ordinary, typically have architectural significance or custom features that make them stand alone. Downtown Luxury Condos that separate themselves as the elite group of Dream Homes feature superior finishes and materials with unique custom details that distinguish themselves in a class all their own.
- Spacious & Gracious. A Downtown San Diego Dream Home most likely has a commanding presence amongst its peers. Finding a Luxury Condo with large square footage that compares to a detached home is extremely rare. Generally speaking, they just don’t build condos that big; however, when finances have limited constraints, owners sometimes combine two units together creating an expansive urban home unlike anything else. This characteristic applies in some of the following signature homes:
5 Distinctive Downtown Dream Homes
- 1199 Pacific Hwy # 3206 One of the most desired floorplans in all of Downtown San Diego is the E plan located at The Grande by Bosa Development. Residence 3206 resides high atop the South Tower of the Grande and has panoramic views of the San Diego Bay, Point Loma, and La Jolla to the North. The E plan offers spacious living and bedroom areas and a den with incredible views.
- 550 Front Street #3202 Again, a prime location in the Marina District is the Pinnacle Museum Tower. Residence 3202 looks like a model home, beautifully furnished, accentuating its spacious 1974 layout. Elegant stone floors, Italian Kitchen Cabinetry, High End Appliances, and beautiful wall coverings help to distinguish this property as a Downtown San Diego Dream Home.
- 200 Harbor Drive #3801 Prime location in the Marina District is the renown Harbor Club Towers. This property is incredibly livable and yet it’s over-the-top elegance shines above 99% of the properties that are currently for Sale in Downtown San Diego. This property oozes with custom detail so precise that it literally blew me away! I would have to say that this is my new favorite luxury home in all of Downtown today! If you are in the market for a Downtown San Diego Dream Home: Residence 3801 absolutely is a MUST SEE!
- 1325 Pacific Coast Hwy #3302 Located on the North Embarcadero along what is known as “Millionaire’s Row”, Bayside by Bosa development is Downtown San Diego’s newest, and arguably most prolific of luxury properties. This bountiful residence is over 3200 sq ft, and is one of the last remaining homes being sold by the developer. With its spacious floorplan and incredible panoramic views from every room, Bayside Penthouse 3302 has very few equals.
- 100 Harbor Drive #3803 This is the most over-the-top luxury condos that I have ever seen! It happens to be the most expensive luxury condo for sale in Downtown San Diego, and no other property comes close in upgrades, finishes, and price. Listed at $5.25M, this Harbor Club Penthouse is truly magnificent. A single-level, full-floor residence with its own private elevator access, offers state-of-the-art interior crafted by well-known master of design, Ken Ronchetti! Over 4,000 sq ft of jaw dropping elegance!
Although these properties are only obtainable to buyers with minimal financial constraints, they have the most potential in all home categories for considerable discounts. Relative bargains abound to buyers who are considering purchasing homes above $1M. To learn more about what is happening with Downtown San Diego Market Absorption Rates, click the highlighted link.
For more information about these exquisite properties, or to schedule a private showing please call: (858) 531-8785