Welcome to San Diego Blog | March 14, 2012
San Diego Ballpark Condos
Home Run Homes- Downtown San Diego
If you haven’t heard, Ballpark Condos in San Diego are RED HOT!
There are only 31 total condos for sale in the desirable East Village Neighborhood. Then we narrow the search to the Ballpark District of the East Village and the number quickly shrinks to 18 condos for sale in one of the hottest neighborhoods in the nation!
There is a clear reason why Ballpark Condos in San Diego are in such demand: The lifestyle!
Its not just Baseball in the East Village!
Restaurants, shopping, nightlife, education, art, public parks, and much more is right outside your door in the Ballpark District of the East Village.
6 Great Ballpark Condos For Sale in San Diego
1. Park Terrace #228 Literally directly across the street from the Padres’ homefield resides Park Terrace. A modest condominium complex, Park Terrace offers quality homes at entry level pricing, in a PRIME LOCATION. Residence #228 is one of Downtown San Diego’s lowest priced condos, and certainly won’t last long at this price…
2. ICON #2003 This cozy East facing 1 bedroom overlooks high above the gorgeous New Central Library and possibly a Downtown Chargers Stadium in the future. ICON properties are becoming rare and very sought after. ICON #2003 is a REO (bank owned) condo that is HOMEPATH approved, meaning that a owner occupant buyer can purchase this home with as little as 3% down without paying any PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance). To learn more about the ICON Community watch our youtube video: ICON Ballpark Condos
3. Parkloft #414 One of the most unique buildings in all of Downtown is Parkloft. Directly outside centerfield is this distictive brick mid-rise building, which is home to 120 loft condos. Many of these industrial style lofts offer larger square footage than the neighboring buildings, with open, flexible floorplans.
4. M2i #608 Located on the blocks between Market Street & Island Avenue, hence the name M2i, this mid-rise condo community is so sought after that of the 230 condos, there are only 2 currently for sale. Residence #608 is a more traditional spin on the loft. This space still exudes that raw, loft appeal with exposed duct work, high ceilings, and exposed concrete.
5. The Legend #805 This property stands alone in every sense of the word. The Legend by Bosa Development is the only condominium complex in the world that actually resides within the confines of a Major League Baseball Stadium. Residence #805 is an exceptional property with every upgrade imaginable and an exceptional value to a lucky buyer to be…
6. The Mark #2401 Catch every home game, fireworks show, and concert from your living room or balcony! This luxuriously contemporary home has the desired Southern exposure that looks directly into Petco Park. It’s spacious too, with over 1300 sq. ft. of interior room to roam! The Mark is the premier luxury tower in the Ballpark District, with views looking directly into home plate. This building will have long lasting appeal due to its prime location and elegant finishes.
Want to learn more about Ballpark Condos in San Diego?
We recommend that you take a fun-filled afternoon walking tour. San Diego Real Estate & Lifestyle Tours is a great way to get an intimate look at “A Day In The Life” of an East Village resident, from a local’s perspective, and see some great San Diego Ballpark Condos along the way…
“Book A Tour Today!”
For more info Call (858) 531-8785