Welcome to San Diego Blog | May 2, 2014
Waterfront Park Grand Opening
North Embarcadero- San Diego
Saturday, May 10th will be the unveiling of the County Administration Center Waterfront Park which will celebrate the largest urban park opening since Balboa Park in 1915.
The CAC Waterfront Park will be the anchor development for Phase I of the North Embarcadero Visionary Plan, which will transform San Diego’s Waterfront in front of the Columbia District, Downtown. This is one of the most ambitious redevelopment plans in all of North America, and San Diegan’s and visitors are encouraged to come out for what will surely be a celebration for the ages.
- Saturday, May 10, 2014 (10 am – 6pm)
- County Administration Center Waterfront Park, 1600 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA. 92101
- Park at Qualcomm Stadium for free and take the MTS Trolley
- Pick-up every 15-minutes
- 20-minutes round trip
- $6/adults and kids 12 and under ride free
Activities and Events Include:
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony (10 am- 11 am)
- Classic Car Show (10 am- 4 pm)
- Arts & Culture Zone with Civic Performances (11 am- 6 pm)
- Beer & Wine Garden (12 pm- 4 pm)
- Farmers Market (10 am- 4 pm)
- Food Truck Pavilion (10 am- 4 pm)
- Kids Zone (11 am- 6 pm)
- Arts & Crafts (11 am- 6 pm)
- Environmental Activities (11 am- 6 pm)
- Live Musical Performances (11:30 am- 6 pm)
- Sports Zone with Family Friendly Activities (11 am- 6 pm)
Columbia District Real Estate
Life in the Columbia District of Downtown San Diego just got a lot better!
The transformation of the North Embarcadero will certainly have an impact on real estate in what we call “Millionaire’s Row” in the Columbia District.
Millionaire’s Row is considered front row properties that reside along Pacific Coast Highway. The activation of these public spaces will likely shift the focus of Downtown’s Waterfront to the North Embarcadero, creating what is envisioned as one of the Premier Waterfronts of the World.
If you would like more information about current listings along San Diego’s Waterfront, Click the following link: Columbia District Properties For Sale
To speak to a Downtown Specialist today, call: 619-356-3099