Welcome to San Diego Blog | October 8, 2014
New Bosa Condos Downtown San Diego
Bosa Development broke ground on their new ultra luxury high rise condos at Pacific and Broadway back in December of 2014. The location, known as Parcel 9, is just one block off the San Diego bay and is adjacent to the newly renovated North Embarcadero. See the lastest updates on these new Bosa Condos in the video below:
Currently they are about 50% completed with excavations and expect to finish in another 4-6 weeks. Putting the crane in place and pouring the foundation and parking structure will take some time, but once above ground, the tower is expected to be built at about 1 floor per week.
The name of what’s being called Parcel 9 will soon be determined from a competition held sometime in late May or early June. S&P Real Estate Corporation, the company running the sales for Bosa is currently interviewing and hiring the sales agents for the project. Fortunately, we’ve partnered up with them and will be providing a VIP experience with a pre-public access to the sales office and will be able to get on their list for the lottery to see who is to chose a new condo first.
Join our interest list to get VIP access to reserve a new condo
The sales office will open later this summer so join our interest list to be the first to get a VIP grand opening visit to the sales office and to an offsite VIP party with S&P real estate.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Details on Bosa’s New Condos at Parcel 9
- Plans and permits for the tower are not finalized, however as of today, there are to be 217 condos total.
- The average price per foot for one of these new properties is anticipated to be $1060 per square foot. Yes, do the math, that means a 1200 sf condo would run around $1,272,000.
- While the floorplans are changing, Bosa is focusing on larger floorplans with the average size around 1550 sf.
- The Architect is KPF – a legendary architectural firm out of NY. The building is to be an iconic piece of San Diego inspired by the ocean with the symmetry of waves and sea-shells to be a defining design for the tower.
- The new high-rise condo tower will be the most world class property ever come to San Diego. They use the term “super-prime” to describe the best architecture in one of the best locations in the world.
- Amenities will be a cut above the other developments in Downtown and they are talking about ideas like having a fleet of BMW electric cars for owners to use at their convenience. They are working to think outside the box to set this property apart from all other San Diego Towers.