Welcome to San Diego Blog | July 26, 2016
Just Listed! 350 11th Ave #930
First time on the market from the original sales back in 2007 is the rarely available and highly desired North-West corner of Building#2 at ICON. This condo was originally purchased as a second home, and because it was rarely used, it is truly in immaculate condition.
Residence #930 was the highest floor elevation offered in the sought after 2F floorplan, boasting over 900 square feet of interior space. This was the largest traditional one bedroom floorplan offered at ICON, and because of its square shape, the condo feels large and has a versatile appeal.
Two floor to ceiling walls of windows frame the open city views of one of the most recognized corners of the Ballpark District in the East Village Neighborhood.
Perched high atop the Red Mid-Rise Building in the ICON Complex, residence #930 features gleaming cherry wood floors, modern stainless appliances, and an unusual amount of added storage. The original owners purchased residence #930 early in the original offering which allowed them the option to purchase an additional and very rare private storage room (11′ x 10”) with this home. This value add of owning a large storage room at ICON has tremendous value as it gives an owner the option for private storage or as a great opportunity to offset costs with the ability to lease out the storage separately.
Residence #930 includes a prime individual parking space located on P-1, the first subterranean parking level, steps from the elevator.
The ICON Community is one of the best selling condo complexes in the Ballpark District of Downtown due to its location and proximity to Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres, and its wonderful amenity package.
The ICON Complex offers an outstanding value for its residents with an amenity package that includes:
- 24 Hour security/ Concierge service
- The ICON Skybox- Rooftop common area with BBQs, Wifi, HD TV, surround sound, and stadium seating/ viewing terrace (200 person capacity) into the playing field of Petco Park.
- The 5th Inning Lounge- A community room that opens into the main building courtyard space that features a business center with WiFi, Fax, HD TV with powerpoint capability, full kitchen, and luxury seating for entertaining up t 60 guests.
- Fitness Center- One of the most advanced and spacious gyms in any downtown building.
- The ICON Theater- Stadium seating in a private surround sound multimedia theater with 180″ HD projection screen with media inputs for gaming, Netflix, Direct TV, and Cable.
- On site building manager (5 days per week)
- On site building engineer.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to purchase at ICON while pricing is lower than some of the adjacent buildings. To learn more about the ICON Complex, or schedule a private showing of residence #930, contact building expert Brent Cole (858) 531-8785.