Alta San Diego
575 6th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Alta San Diego is located in the East Village neighborhood on the edge of San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter. The contemporary tower sits on the south side of Market Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues with it’s lobby entrance facing 6th Ave.
Alta Condos San Diego
The neighborhood is vibrant and alive with fun to be had at the many clubs, pubs, restaurants and bistros. Alta is a 21 story high-rise, featuring 179 residential units and over 11,000 sq/ft of retail space which is occupied by a CVS pharmacy drug store.
Alta condo residences feature floor to ceiling windows allowing for maximum natural light, generous balconies, and the finest quality modern finishes. Residents enjoy spectacular city views of twinkling lights by night and views of the San Diego Bay by day.
Alta allows 30 day rentals so this building is a hot spot for the short term rentals like Air BnB and VRBO.com. The energy level in this are tends to be higher than locations like the Marina District, Columbia District or Little Italy.
Alta : Refined urban residences above the Gaslamp Quarter
Alta San Diego Condos were built by Anka Development in 2007 and is a class A building consisting of steel, concrete and glass. The architecture is contemporary and the interiors are very sleek and sexy. Alta is definitely one of the more stylish and modern buildings you’ll find in downtown.
Condos at Alta on the 14th floor and above have 10′ ceiling heights which is very unique for Downtown San Diego as it just adds so much volume to the residences that they feel larger than their actual size. Below the 14th floor, ceiling heights are standard at 9′, but there is a huge difference for the discerning luxury buyer and prices take an upward leap on floors 14 and above.
Alta’s floor plans include 1 and 2 bedroom units as well as lofts. Residences range from 482-1227 sq/ft and HOA dues start at $500 and scale upwards depending on square footage. Alta has very reasonable HOA dues given the quality of the buildings luxury amenities.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Alta
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
$435,9001 bed, 1 bath679 sqft lot 30,056 sqftMLS 180064529
$699,0002 beds, 2 baths1,032 sqft lot 30,056 sqftMLS 180064058
$875,0002 beds, 2 baths1,013 sqft lot 30,056 sqftMLS 180056304
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2018 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 12/10/18 7:57 PM PST.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Professional onsite property management
- Main entrances secured with intercom systems
- Video camera surveillance for additional security
- Gated secure and deeded underground parking
- Beautiful Amenity room with wet bar, billiards, and huge LED TV
- Fully equipped state of the art fitness center
- Fantastic Swimming pool with ample sun and Jacuzzi with sun deck
- Elegant Lobby with double ceiling heights
- Doorman in the evenings and into the early morning hours
- Award winning designer finishes
- Dramatic high volume ceilings ranging from 9’-10’6”
- Designer lighting fixtures throughout
- Full-size stacked washer and dryer
- High Speed Internet – CAT5 wiring
- Individual heat pumps for heating and cooling
- Hardwood flooring throughout entry, living, kitchen and dining areas
- European style cabinetry featuring frosted doors on overhead cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances by Fisher Paykel and GE Monogram
- Under counter wine chiller in upper floors
- Quartz stone countertops with frosted glass backsplash
- Ceramic and stone tile bath and shower
- vHand-set slate tile flooring in bath
- Management : Action Property Management
- Phone Number : 800-400-2284