Brittany Tower San Diego
230 West Laurel, San Diego, CA 92101
Brittany Tower is near the fun at Balboa Park, home to museums, the arts, and many spectacular attractions. It’s only a mile to Waterfront Park, with lots of grassy areas, spray fountains and playgrounds. There are numerous restaurants and shops within easy walking distance. Both the 5 and 163 freeways provide easy access to other parts of San Diego.
Brittany Tower represents refined urban residences just steps away from Balboa Park and Downtown
Brittany Tower Condos
Brittany Tower is uptown’s most unique, sophisticated, and chic building. The luxury tower is most recognizable by its architecturally slanted and tinted exterior windows. Brittany Tower was built in 1982, is a nine-story building and has a total of 52 residences. Residences at Brittany Tower have panoramic views of the bay, Point Loma, and Balboa Park. A Brittany Tower home is most attractive to the urban home buyer who wants to combine views, space, and a location with close proximity to the action without being in the ‘hustle and bustle’ of Downtown.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Brittany Tower
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Water feature at entrance to main lobby
- Community Recreation room with kitchen, bar and lounging
- BBQ deck with seating
- Outdoor swimming pool and sundeck
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
- 24 hour security and video surveillance
- Secured Subterranean Parking
- Large residences ranging from 1624-3050 sq ft
- Dramatic slanted windows
- 8’ ceiling heights
- Generous sized rooms
- Designer fixtures
- Given the age of Brittany Tower, many residences have been remodeled and upgraded.
- HOA Name: Brittany Tower HOA
- HOA Phone Number: 619-528-4200
- HOA Fee: $944
- Association Amenities: Cable/TV Services, Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Exterior Bldg Maintenance, Gated Community, Roof Maintenance, Sewer, Trash Pickup, Water