Crown Bay San Diego
350 K Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Crown Bay is located on K Street on the corners of 3rd and 4th Streets on the border of the Marina District and the historic Gaslamp Quarter. The front facade faces Martin Luther King, Jr Promenade and the San Diego Convention Center.
Crown Bay Downtown San Diego
Crown Bay is a mid-rise condominium building with moderate HOAs and amenities including an elegant lobby, fitness center, an inner atrium courtyard with a conference room, and a rooftop BBQ area.
Crown Bay is one of San Diego’s most economical condo buildings located in the Marina District, one of downtown’s most coveted neighborhoods. The Marina District is known for its luxury condominiums, close proximity to the San Diego Bay, retail shopping, medical offices, and professional buildings.
Crown Bay: A great place to live
Crown Bay Condos are within close proximity to the San Diego Convention Center, Seaport Village, and the Embarcadero. Restaurants, shopping, and entertainment are only steps away. Flemming’s Steak House resides on the ground floor retail space and has a fabulous happy hour.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Crown Bay
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2021 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 1/18/21 12:40 AM PST.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Stone, stucco and unique concrete exterior finish
- Secure parking garage
- Large landscaped rooftop sun deck with barbecue
- Landscaped entry-level plaza courtyard
- Exercise room with restroom and kitchenette
- Quality, non-combustible construction
- Sprinkler system
- 2 High Speed Elevators
- Fully contained trash area with refuse chutes for each level
- Monthly HOA dues low $300's to mid $500's
- One bedroom plus den Crown Bay floor plan 933 sq ft
- Two bedroom, two bath plan 933 – 1023 sq ft
- Two bedroom plus den plan 1226 sq ft
- Lighted entry porch for each home
- Energy efficient heating and cooling units for each home
- Balconies with dual-glazed sliding and French doors
- Built-in GE appliances and efficient side-by-side Refrigerator
- Microwave with built-in exhaust hood
- Multi-cycle Dishwasher with timer
- Dual compartment cast iron kitchen sink with garbage disposal
- Built-in pantry for convenient storage in most units
- Built-in computer desk and full-height linen storage
- Custom ceramic tile entry and kitchen
- Pre-wired for Cable TV and telephone
- Abundant closets within each home
- Dramatic 9-foot ceiling in select areas
- Dual-glazed windows for temperature and sound insulation
- Raised-panel Colonist interior doors
- Designer-selected chrome faucets and plumbing trim with pressure setting valves
- Management : ASPM
- General Manager : Patrick Topher
- Phone Number : 858-430-5700