Diamond Terrace San Diego
427 9th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Diamond Terrace Condos are located on the northeast corner of J Street and Ninth Avenue in Downtown San Diego’s East Village neighborhood. It is one of the closest condominium buildings to PETCO Park, home of the San Diego Padres. Residents enjoy use of Park at the Park’s open green park spaces, playground for children and ample space for dog walking. Park at the Park is also home to Rare Form and Stone Brewing Tap Room.
Built by Intracorp in 2005, Diamond Terrace San Diego consists of 113 condos and 11,000 square feet of retail space which is occupied by a 7 Eleven and West End Mortgage.
Diamond Terrace condos are located next to a great detached house turned brewery, Half Door Brewing Company, one of San Diego’s liveliest pizza joints, BASIC Pizza, is just around the corner from the front door and San Diego’s hottest gym, Fit, is less than 2 blocks away. Diamond Terrace San Diego condos are located just a few blocks away from the Historic Gaslamp Quarter and all of the dining and entertainment possibilities one could imagine.
Diamond Terrace Condos
Diamond Terrace floor plans include one and two bedroom layouts with square footage varying from 750 to 1,200 square feet. Some of the units on the south side of the property have direct views into the ballpark and San Diego Bay without even leaving the couch! Some of the lower floor units have very large terraces which make up for the lack of views.
Diamond Terrace encapsulates the fun and energetic atmosphere of Downtown San Diego’s Ballpark District
HOA dues at Diamond Terrace are moderate, varying from $350-$500. Diamond Terrace has a 14th floor community recreation room with lounge seating, big-screen TV and an outdoor terrace with BBQ and views into Petco Park.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Diamond Terrace
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Secured and Contemporary Lobby
- Community rooftop BBQ area with views of PETCO Park, Coronado and The Bay
- Community Room featuring big screen television
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Deeded, secured and assigned underground parking
- Contemporary design with 9’ ceilings
- Temperature and Sound insulation provided by dual-glazed windows and doors
- Pre-wired for Telephone and Cable TV
- Granite countertops in kitchen and baths
- Cherry wood cabinetry
- High Quality stainless steel appliances
- 12” ceramic tile in kitchen and entry
- Full size stacked washer and dryer
- Exterior decks and terraces on most units
- Diamond Terrace HOA
- Phone Number : 858-270-7870