Discovery San Diego
850 Beech Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Discovery is perched high on Cortez Hill at the corners of Beech and 8th Street. Built by BOSA Developments in 2002, Discovery is a 22 story luxury high-rise class A building. Named after the historic El Cortez Hotel, Cortez Hill is one of San Diego’s oldest and most distinguished residential neighborhoods. Cortez Hill is a quiet neighborhood located on the Northern end of downtown. Residents of Cortez Hill enjoy Tweet Street Park and the close proximity to Balboa Park, Little Italy and the Gaslamp Quarter.
Discovery, A Lifestyle of Simple Pleasures
Discovery’s amenities are luxury grade; it has one of downtown‘s finest 10th floor roof-top decks with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, lounging and BBQ area. Residences include 1 and 2 bedroom condos as well as townhomes. Many residences have very panoramic views of the bay, city lights, and Balboa Park. Interior finishes are contemporary and are of a high quality in relation to other Cortez Hill properties.
Condos at Discovery
Discovery has recently settled their defect litigation, which was in favor of the HOA. Recent improvements have been made to the common areas, such as updating the lobby, restoring exteriors of the building, and updating and beautifying the rooftop pool area. Because the litigation has now settled, conventional financing options are available to buyers at Discovery.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Discovery
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
$750,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,383 sqftMLS 20005437763 Days on Market
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2021 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 1/21/21 2:47 AM PST.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Elegant Lobby with Full-time concierge
- 10th Floor Outdoor Lap Pool with Jacuzzi and Sun Deck
- Barbeque Area
- Community Social Lounge with Kitchen
- Outdoor Courtyard area with lush tropical landscaping
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Men’s and women’s separate changing Rooms
- Steam Room and Sauna
- Office Center and Conference Rooms with Wifi
- Security with 24 hour video surveillance
- Secured underground parking
- 199 total residences ranging from 793-2450 sq/ft
- 9’ ceilings with floor to ceiling windows in many residences
- Generous balconies or terraces
- Well designed floor plans
- Granite slab countertops in kitchen and baths
- European Style Cabinets
- Hardwood or tile floors in living areas with designer carpet in bedrooms
- Monthly HOA dues range from $425-$834
- Management : Merit Property Management
- Manager: Karen Webb
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discovery Front Desk Phone: 619-595-5545