Epic on 5th
3275 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103
Epic on 5th is a new way to experience San Diego living—right in the heart of uptown on the edge of Balboa Park. These elegant residences have the sophistication of a Cosmopolitan hotel as you pass through the entrance. You can stop in for a latte at Basaam before you walk to work. At night, you can walk to Panama66 for dinner and Wednesday night jazz. In San Diego, land of flip flops and fish tacos, there are pockets of urban sophistication. Epic on 5th offers refined living at the edge of Balboa Park (which we’re proud to say is twice the size of Central Park.) You can stroll to the museums, zoo, and theaters of the park and to the epicurean delights of Uptown. Or you can chill out at home, grill in the outdoor kitchen, and sit around the fire pit, So-Cal style.
Located in Uptown, Epic on 5th is a boutique condo building just a block away from Balboa Park. The building features a variety of floor plans ranging from single level two-bedroom homes to fifth-floor penthouses with lofts. Residents enjoy a wide range of amenities including outdoor decks with views, outdoor kitchen and fire pits, and a central location. This park-side boutique complex is one of the best values in Bankers Hill. Appointed with high coffered ceilings, Caesarstone Quartz countertops in the kitchen and master baths, and state-of-the-art Samsung stainless steel appliances. Epic On 5th is luxury complimented by wonderful form.
Find your family a perfect new home at Epic on 5th in San Diego
Many popular restaurants are in this area, with spectacular views of America’s finest city. The Hob Nob Cafe has been a fixture in the neighborhood for years. There are numerous delis and neighborhood coffee houses, tea rooms, and eateries as well. Fashion Valley is nearby in convenient Mission Valley. Ease of access to both I-5 and SR-163. The world-renowned Balboa Park is one block away offering residents access to its wonderful museums like The San Diego Museum of Art and theaters like The Old Globe. The San Diego Zoo is adjoined to Balboa Park making this area one to be envied.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Epic on 5th
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Community Center
- Parking Garage Type: Assigned, Gated, Underground
- Outdoor Kitchen with Fire Pits and Heaters
- Outdoor decks with views
- Boutique hotel-style lobby
- Heating & Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Heat Source: Natural Gas
- Heat Equipment: Forced Air Unit
- Laundry Location: Closet (Full Sized)
- Room: Square Feet (Estimated): 1,245
- Large Walk-in Closets in Master Bedrooms
- State of the Art Stainless Steel Appliances
- Designer Selected Tile Backsplashes in Kitchen
- Handsome Luxury Vinyl Wood-Style Plank Flooring in Hallways and Living Area
- Contemporary Wood Designer Cabinetry
- Striking Tile in Master Bathrooms and Showers
- HOA Name: Epic on 5th Owners Assoc.
- HOA Phone: 619-578-2916
- HOA Fees Include: Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Exterior Building Maintenance, Gas, Gated Community, Hot Water, Limited Insurance, Roof Maintenance, Sewer, Termite Control, Trash Pickup, Water