Marina Park San Diego
750 State Street & 850 State Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Marina Park takes two city blocks and is located at 750 and 850 State Street bordered by G Street to the south, E Street pedestrian walkway to the north, and Pantoja Park Plaza to the west. Set among lush gardens and fountains in the coveted Marina District.
Marina Park is located at the popular Pantoja Park, the oldest city park in San Diego. Other nearby attractions include; Martin Luther King, Jr. Promenade, the Children’s Museum, Seaport Village, and the San Diego Convention Center. The Marina district neighborhood offers luxury condominiums, retail shopping, medical offices, and professional buildings, as well as restaurants and an array of other opportunities in the nearby Gaslamp District. With so many attractions nearby, the Marina district is an ideal location for professionals, families, and retirees.
Completed in 1985, Marina Park was a true pioneer in downtown San Diego.
Marina Park : Larger square footage in the Marina District.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Marina Park
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Built in 1985
- 224 residences
- Unique 3-level detached lobby
- 36 off-street, covered parking for guests
- 24-hour electronic surveillance
- 2 four-story buildings
- 2 heated swimming pools
- 2 heated gazebo-covered spa pools
- 2 exercise/fitness rooms
- 2 saunas with showers
- Multi-purpose recreation room with kitchen and big screen TV
- Library/reading room
- 5 fountains and numerous gardens
- 5 elevators (2 in each resident building, 1 in lobby)
- 2 remote-controlled gated car entry/exits to garage
- Above street level perimeter pedestrian walkway for 2 city blocks
- One, two and three-bedroom units
- 666 – 1600 square feet