Pinnacle San Diego
550 Front Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Located at 550 Front Street, Pinnacle condos are the premier luxury residential high-rise in the Marina district. Towering 450 feet into the skyline with a total of 36 floors, it is the second tallest residential high-rise in downtown San Diego. The views of the San Diego Bay, Coronado and Point Loma are absolutely stunning from this high-quality residential tower.
The Pinnacle San Diego has the ultimate address in the Downtown 92101 zip code and is known for its unsurpassed quality. What sets Pinnacle condos San Diego apart is the 10’6” average ceiling heights and floor to ceiling windows in a location that is among the best in the city. A residence at Pinnacle Marina Tower feels like a home in the sky.
The Pinnacle is the Finest Residence in Downtown San Diego. Unsurpassed Quality, Style, and Luxury.
Other buildings of similar stature contain 40-42 stories because the developers can squeeze more units in with their standard 9’ ceilings. It is unlikely that we will see another residence of this quality for many years to come as most developers are looking after their bottom line more than trying to leave a benchmark residence like the Pinnacle San Diego behind as a trophy.
Pinnacle Marina Tower
Pinnacle condos San Diego were completed in late 2005 by Pinnacle development and the Children’s Museum opened up in 2008. Pinnacle San Diego is a class A building with fantastic floor-plans and world-class amenities. Once called Pinnacle Museum Tower, the name of the building was changed to Pinnacle Marina Tower in early 2011.
The dramatic lobby, inspired by marble, stone and fine woods, has voluminous ceilings and is breathing with light. A full time concierge welcomes residents and guest alike and is available to schedule pick-ups, deliveries, and even make reservations for the guest suite or catering for a special event.
The Pinnacle is located in the heart of the Marina District just 2 blocks from the Marriott Marina and within close proximity to the Gaslamp Quarter, Horton Plaza, Seaport Village, Petco Park, and the Convention Center.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Pinnacle
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
$964,9002 beds, 2 baths1,012 sqftMLS 180008663
$1,059,0002 beds, 3 baths1,509 sqft lot 36,419 sqftMLS 180007570
$1,670,0002 beds, 3 baths1,495 sqftMLS 180006766
$1,795,0003 beds, 2 baths1,587 sqft lot 36,590 sqftMLS 180005499
$549,0001 bed, 1 bath735 sqftMLS 180005470
$599,0001 bed, 1 bath737 sqftMLS 180004388
$2,675,0002 beds, 3 baths2,067 sqft lot 36,419 sqftMLS 180000639
$1,020,0002 beds, 2 baths1,297 sqftMLS 180000227
$1,397,0002 beds, 3 baths1,294 sqftMLS 170060746
$579,0001 bed, 1 bath669 sqftMLS 170056185
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2018 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 2/25/18 3:01 AM PST.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- 179 Residences ranging from 700 sq/ft to 10,000 sq/ft
- The Pinnacle features 8 residences per floor on levels 3-10, six residences per floor on levels 11-20, five residences per floor on levels 21-26, four residences per floor on levels 27-30, three residences per floor on levels 31-32, two residences per floor on levels 33-34 and the penthouse was originally two, 2 level residences, but when the building was sold new, both penthouse units were purchased by one party and were built as one 10,000 sq ft penthouse residence with private pool and Jacuzzi.
- HOA dues range from $797 to $1400 per month
- Full time concierge
- Olympic length 95’ pool with enormous outdoor sun deck and lounging chairs
- Whirlpool spa, steam room and sauna
- Well appointed Fitness center
- Separate men’s and women’s restrooms with lockers
- Amenity room features lounge with large screen television, billiards, full catering kitchen and games
- Outdoor BBQ area with tables, chairs and umbrellas
- Theater room with huge projection system, Blue Ray Disc Player and Surround Sound
- Guest Suite with complementary parking privileges
- Modern business conference room
- 24 hour security with surveillance cameras
- Storage units for each residence located in parking structure
- Bicycle Room located in parking structure
- Video monitored secured underground parking
- Five High speed elevators and separate freight elevator
- Pinnacle ceiling heights range from an immense 9’ to 12’.
- Generous terrace-sized balconies and many residences located at higher floors have two balconies.
- Granite slab counters and backsplash in kitchen and bathrooms
- Designer kitchens feature gas ranges, built-in ovens, Snaidero cabinetry, sub-zero refrigerators, wine chillers, state of the art appliances, and great layouts for entertaining.
- Bathrooms have whirlpool soaker jetted tubs, separate showers featuring tile and glass doors.
- Living rooms feature electric ambiance fireplace, framed with granite and marble mantel piece.
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Standard floors include 4 variations of marble stone.
- Management : Prescott Companies
- General Manager : Bill Lawrence
- Phone Number : 619-533-7960