Porto Siena San Diego
1601 India Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Step into historic Little Italy in Downtown San Diego and discover Porto Siena, a village of wonderful condominium residences and prime retail establishments including It’s A Grind Coffee Shop and The Market by Buon Apetito.
Located on the corner of Cedar and India Streets, Porto Siena Condos enjoy a prime location in the Little Italy neighborhood. Porto Siena was built in 2002 by Intracorp and is a class B, wood frame construction building.
Porto Siena Condos Little Italy
The Porto Siena condo community features 88 one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom residences in a 6 story mid-rise building. The distinctive exterior architectural detailing of Porto Siena is characterized by Italian ceramic tile, stucco and unique concrete finishes with bright and vibrant colors.
Residences range from 750-1273 sq/ft and monthly HOA dues range from the high $300’s to the high $400’s, which is very low as compared to other condos in Downtown San Diego.
Porto Siena residents take advantage of the best in downtown living while enjoying the peaceful ambiance of a small village. Porto Siena is centrally located just minutes from the San Diego Bay, the Embarcadero, and the Convention Center.
Dalla casa si riconosce il padrone : A home discovers its owner
View Image Gallery
Listings for Porto Siena
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Gated residential entries with direct access to the street
- Lighted entry for each home
- Two high-speed elevators accessing all levels
- Lushly landscaped sunlit plaza courtyard
- Large landscaped rooftop sun deck with cupola and barbeque
- Gated underground parking garage with handicapped-accessible parking
- Convenient access & entry foyer to mailboxes and elevators
- Acoustically treated, non-combustible construction
- Sprinklers throughout the building for added fire protection
- Contained trash area with refuse chutes for each level
- Hand-brushed bronze entry hardware
- Custom hand-set ceramic tile entry
- Balconies with dual-glazed glass doors & windows
- Designer carpeting throughout living areas
- Dramatic 9’ ceiling in selected areas
- Rounded “bull-nosed” drywall corners
- Solid-core entry door
- Dual-glazed windows for temperature & sound insulation
- Cast iron tub in bathrooms
- Designer-selected chrome faucets and plumbing trim with pressure-setting valves
- Dual compartment cast iron kitchen sink with garbage disposer
- Built-in pantry for convenient storage space in most plans
- Designer lighting in kitchens and bathrooms
- Heating and air conditioning with thermostat control
- Pre-wired for cable TV, telephone and modem
- Abundant storage in each residence
- HOA Management: ASPM-San Diego
- HOA Phone Number: 858-430-5700