Porto Siena San Diego
1601 India Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Step into historic Little Italy in Downtown San Diego and discover Porto Siena, a village of wonderful condominium residences and prime retail establishments including It’s A Grind Coffee Shop and The Market by Buon Apetito.
Located on the corner of Cedar and India Streets, Porto Siena Condos enjoy a prime location in the Little Italy neighborhood. Porto Siena was built in 2002 by Intracorp and is a class B, wood frame construction building.
Porto Siena Condos Little Italy
The Porto Siena condo community features 88 one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom residences in a 6 story mid-rise building. The distinctive exterior architectural detailing of Porto Siena is characterized by Italian ceramic tile, stucco and unique concrete finishes with bright and vibrant colors.
Residences range from 750-1273 sq/ft and monthly HOA dues range from the high $300’s to the high $400’s, which is very low as compared to other condos in Downtown San Diego.
Porto Siena residents take advantage of the best in downtown living while enjoying the peaceful ambiance of a small village. Porto Siena is centrally located just minutes from the San Diego Bay, the Embarcadero, and the Convention Center.
Dalla casa si riconosce il padrone : A home discovers its owner
View Image Gallery
Listings for Porto Siena
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
$604,9001 Bed, 1 Bath732 sqft lot 29,621 sqftMLS PTP200080491 Days on Market
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2021 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 1/18/21 2:40 AM PST.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Gated residential entries with direct access to the street
- Lighted entry for each home
- Two high-speed elevators accessing all levels
- Lushly landscaped sunlit plaza courtyard
- Large landscaped rooftop sun deck with cupola and barbeque
- Recreation lounge with kitchenette for entertaining
- Gated underground parking garage with handicapped-accessible parking
- Convenient access & entry foyer to mailboxes and elevators
- Acoustically treated, non-combustible construction
- Sprinklers throughout building for added fire protection
- Contained trash area with refuse chutes for each level
- Hand-brushed bronze entry hardware
- Custom hand-set ceramic tile entry
- Balconies with dual-glazed glass doors & windows
- Designer carpeting throughout living areas
- Dramatic 9’ ceiling in selected areas
- Rounded “bull-nosed” drywall corners
- Solid-core entry door
- Dual-glazed windows for temperature & sound insulation
- Cast iron tub in bathrooms
- Designer-selected chrome faucets and plumbing trim with pressure-setting valves
- Dual compartment cast iron kitchen sink with garbage disposer
- Built-in pantry for convenient storage space in most plans
- Designer lighting in kitchens and bathrooms
- Heating and air conditioning with thermostat control
- Pre-wired for cable TV, telephone and modem
- Abundant storage in each residence
- HOA Management: ASPM-San Diego
- HOA Phone Number: 858-430-5700