The Legend San Diego
325 Seventh Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
The Legend Condos are located on Seventh Avenue in the East Village neighborhood of San Diego. This 23-story building features 170 high rise condominiums, 8 townhomes, and 31,000 square feet of retail space. A baseball fan’s dream, this building features an outdoor deck overlooking Petco Park.
The Legend Condos
Legend Condos feature a garden deck and barbecue on the 2nd floor and the 7th floor’s social lounge opens out onto a 3,200 square foot deck with a barbecue and two fire pits. Other amenities include a fully-equipped fitness room, pool, spa, sauna and steam room, concierge and 24-hour gate attendant.
The Legend condos offer striking views of San Diego’s waterfront, the Cuyamaca & Laguna mountains, city lights, and the ballpark. The Legend condos offer the ideal mix of privacy, luxury, convenience and the opportunity for social and recreational activities.
The Legend San Diego Condos : A baseball fan’s delight
The East Village is downtown San Diego’s largest and most developing neighborhood comprised of 130 city blocks located east of the Gaslamp Quarter and southeast of the Core and Cortez Hill. The East Village includes the Makers Quarter and I.D.E.A District. With a variety of restaurants, luxury hotels, cafes, rooftop bars, boutique shops, and live music venues, East Village has a lot to offer.
Also considered San Diego’s art district, the East Village neighborhood is scattered with artists’ homes, galleries, and studios. San Diego City College, the New School of Architecture, and two high schools also bring educational opportunities. Exciting things to come include the Park-to-Bay link which will connect the San Diego Bay and Balboa Park; the Thomas Jefferson Law School and the Downtown Public Library were both completed recently.
The Legend Condos San Diego were completed in 2007 by Bosa Development. Other downtown San Diego Bosa buildings include Park Place, Horizons, The Grande, Discovery, Bayside, Electra, and Pacific Gate.
View Image Gallery
Listings for The Legend
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
$615,0002 beds, 2 baths935 sqft lot 1.08 acMLS 180038303
$595,000Price Drop2 beds, 2 baths973 sqftMLS 180037236
$625,0002 beds, 2 baths918 sqft lot 1.08 acMLS 180037052
$689,0002 beds, 2 baths1,234 sqft lot 1.08 acMLS 180036916
$675,0002 beds, 2 baths887 sqftMLS 180035601
$998,0002 beds, 3 baths1,876 sqft lot 1.08 acMLS 180034895
$1,270,0002 beds, 2 baths1,587 sqftMLS 180030955
$585,0002 beds, 2 baths853 sqft lot 1.08 acMLS 180029612
$599,9001 bed, 1 bath849 sqft lot 1.08 acMLS 180027454
$669,0002 beds, 2 baths972 sqftMLS 180026749
$719,0002 beds, 2 baths1,096 sqftMLS 180024580
$699,0002 beds, 2 baths1,025 sqftMLS 180022267
$829,9002 beds, 2 baths935 sqft lot 1.08 acMLS 180019992
$499,0001 bed, 1 bath798 sqftMLS 180018326
$739,000Price Drop2 beds, 2 baths1,100 sqft lot 1.08 acMLS 180017689
$615,0002 beds, 2 baths853 sqftMLS 180009381
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2018 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 7/19/18 1:53 AM PDT.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- 23 stories
- 170 units
- 8 townhomes
- 31,000 square feet of retail space
- 7th floor party deck with barbecue and two fire pits overlooking Petco Park
- Social lounge with TV and play-by-play commentary of games
- 2nd floor garden deck with barbecue overlooking Park at the Park
- Fully equipped fitness room
- Pool, sauna, steam room and spa
- Courtyard entrance
- 24-hour gate attendant
- HOA dues $700+
- One bedroom, one + den, two bedroom and two + den floor plans
- Hardwood flooring
- Roller shade window coverings
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
- Walk-in closets, storage space & dens in select units
- Over-sized balconies
- Designer kitchen with conversation bar
- Management : The Legend HOA
- General Manager : Daniela Jacobson
- Assistant General Manager : Cory Wolske
- Phone Number : 619-501-0978
What We Like
- Built inside the gates of PETCO Park & Park at the Park
- Guest parking
- 7th Floor party deck, a great space for entertaining with outdoor fireplace, firepits, PETCO park & Park at the Park
- Courtyard building entrance with water feature & seating
- Good pool location with good sun & jacuzzi
- Modern lobby with fireplace and ample seating
- Social lounge with play-by-play commentary
- Ability to watch fireworks and listen to the game & concerts in select units / building common areas
- Close proximity to Harbor Drive Pedestrian Bridge that connects you to the Convention Center, Embarcadero park, Marina Walks and Seaport Village
- Great restaurants nearby including Dragon's Den, Lolitas Mexican Restraunt, Bean Bar, Tilted Kilt, Salvuccis, Basic, Oscars Mexican Food, Copa Vida, Social Tap and more
- Close proximity to FIT Athletic club with 2nd floor, open pool and spa.
- For upcoming events and news in East Village, click here: East Village, San Diego