925 W Hawthorne Street, San Diego CA 92101
Waterfront Lofts is a beautiful residential building in Little Italy. It is located one block from India Street, the heart of Little Italy and 2 blocks from the San Diego Bay. Waterfront Lofts has a combination of old and new with funky floor plans and sleek design. The building includes an open community inner courtyard and a safe and secure complex with an excellent location.
The Waterfront Lofts contains 37 loft-style units and four retail street spaces that surround San Diego’s oldest bar, The Waterfront. The building was design by Jonathan Segal in 2000 and was originally used as rentals before they got converted into condominiums in 2006. It is one of the most dramatic midsize buildings seen from the bay. Unique lines and levels make this building stand out as a piece of art. Jonathan created new spots by using original warehouse spaces and transformed them into lofts.
Condos at The Waterfront San Diego
Residents of Little Italy have the best of downtown San Diego right at their fingertips. Little Italy is located at the northernmost end of downtown, minutes away from Embarcadero, the San Diego International Airport, the historic Gaslamp Quarter, and with convenient freeway access. Most of the lofts have San Diego Bay or Downtown San Diego skyline views.
Live it up with views into the San Diego Harbor!
Location is ideal as you are just a short stroll away from the waterfront, Italian inspired fine dining, bakeries, coffee shops, and art stores. Residents of Waterfront Lofts love the unique architecture that stands out among nearby buildings and the representation of unique urban Downtown San Diego living.
We love the style, low HOA dues and boutiqueness of The Waterfront Condos. They are classic Jonathan Segal architecture and are iconic in style.
Listings for Waterfront Lofts
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Parking: Assigned
- Year Built: 2001
- Total Units: 37
- Stories: 4
- Roof: Concrete
- Fire Sprinklers, Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Fire/Smoke Detection System
- Pets Subject to Restrictions
- Lease: Allowed
- Cooling: Wall/Window Unit, Electric, Energy Star
- Heat Source: Electric
- Heat Equipment: Wall/Gravity
- Laundry Location: Inside
- Laundry Utilities: Electric, Washer Hookup
- Flooring: Linoleum/Vinyl, Wood, Ceramic Tile
- Dining Area, Family Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom
- HOA Name: Waterfront Owners Assn
- HOA Phone: 858-361-3338
- HOA Fees: $280
- HOA Fees Include: Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Exterior Building Maintenance, Hot Water, Limited Insurance, Roof Maintenance, Sewer, Termite Control, Trash Pickup, Water, Pest Control