Breeza San Diego
Located on the south-west corner of San Diego’s Little Italy between Ash and Beech on Pacific Highway, Breeza San Diego condos occupy one of the best locations in Little Italy directly across from the San Diego Bay. Breeza condos and townhomes consist of a two separate mid-rise towers. The Main building which faces Pacific Highway is 9 stories tall and consists of one, two and three bedroom Breeza floor plans.
Breeza Condos San Diego
The building on the north side of the Breeza complex that faces Beech Street features two story townhome residences. These townhomes and lofts range in size from 1234 sq/ft to 1298 sq/ft. Both the townhome and townhome loft residences feature 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The bedrooms and full baths are upstairs and the kitchen, living room and half bath are located downstairs.
Breeza San Diego Condos | 1431 Pacific Highway
Breeza San Diego condos are located directly accross the street from the County Administration Building, which is the future site of downtown San Diego’s largest park. This area of Little Italy and the Columbia District will experience the most growth with the addition of new hotels, retail shops and restaurants and the development of the North Embarcadero Vissionary Plan. Residents at Breeza enjoy unobstructed views of the Star of India and the San Diego Bay.
Breeza condos San Diego were built by Lennar Homes urban division, Intergulf, in 2008 and are a class A building consisting of steel, concrete and glass. The interior finishes are high quality and the floor-plans are well thought out.
Breeza condos San Diego are Arguably Little Italy’s Best Location
Every Saturday, the Little Italy mercato offers residents the opportunity to buy fresh produce, herbs, flowers, coffee and novelty items. Little Italy welcomes residents and visitors alike to relax and enjoy one of Downtown San Diego’s most charismatic neighborhoods.
Breeza San Diego Condos | Community Features
- 360 Degree Rooftop Terrace with Spectacular Bay Views
- Main entrances secured with intercom systems
- Amenity room with full kitchen and lounge with 60″ flatscreen TV
- Adequately-equipped fitness center
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Courtyard with Tropical Landscaping, water fountain and BBQ Areas
- Video camera surveillance for additional security
- Gated secure and deeded underground parking
Breeza San Diego | Residence Features
- One, two, & three bedroom Breez floorplans as well as Townhome residences.
- Nine-foot ceilings with floor to ceiling windows in view units
- Monthly HOA dues vary from the low $500 range to the mid $600 range.
- Generous Balconies or Terraces
- Full-size stackable washer and dryer
- Prewired for ceiling fans or designer light fixtures with Euro-style light switches
- High Speed Internet Cat 5 prewired and Security System ready
- European style cabinets with brushed aluminum hardware.
- Solid granite slab countertops in kitchen and baths with handset tile backsplash.
- Premium Gas cook tops in kitchen with exterior vented hoods
- Modern recessed lighting and designer light fixtures
Breeza San Diego HOA | Information
Breeza Home Owner’s Association is run by Action Property Managment
General Manager | Kari Girdick
Phone | 619-696-7304
Breeza San Diego Floor Plans
View Breeza Condos San Diego Image Gallery
Listings for Breeza
1431 Pacific Hwy # 317 - $389,000
Active For: 2 Days
Sq Ft: 632
1431 Pacific Hwy # 105 - $390,000
Active For: 42 Days
Sq Ft: 735