Horizons Condos San Diego
Located at 555 Front Street & 510 First Avenue, the twin towers at Horizons Condos San Diego are iconic landmarks in the Downtown San Diego skyline. Horizons boast a very distinguishable architectural design that has been extremely popular with residents and visitors.
Horizons San Diego Condos were built and developed by BOSA development in 2001 and feature two 25 story towers and townhomes totaling 211 residences. Located in the Marina District, the community is bordered by Market Street, Island Avenue, Front Street and First Ave. The interior courtyard has a huge Coral tree as a center piece, tropical landscaping with a rather stunning water fall and has the overall feel of a tropical resort.
Horizons Downtown San Diego Condos | Champagne living!
Residences include one, two and three bedroom condo floor plans ranging in size from 1036 square feet to 2918 square feet. The condos, penthouses and townhomes all feature quality craftsmanship and have first-class finishes. The amenities are what one would expect in a luxury high-rise in the Marina District.
Horizons Condos Downtown San Diego
Horizons condos San Diego are located just steps away from the Gaslamp Quarter, Petco Park, Horton Plaza, the Convention Center, Ralph’s grocery store and the Embarcadero. The views at Horizons are fabulous as there are unobstructed views of the bay and dramatic night-time views over the Gaslamp Quarter.
Want to see the latest condos sold at Horizons?
Horizons Condos San Diego | Community Features
- Full time concierge service and onsite HOA management
- 24 hour security with video surveillance
- HOA dues range from $478-$900
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and Sun Deck
- BBQ Area with outdoor seating area
- Community Rooms with billiards, kitchen & lounge area
- State of the art fitness center
- Each tower features its own elegant lobby
- Resort style tropical landscaping with waterfall
- Secured underground parking with private storage lockers
- Secured bicycle storage room
- 2 elevators in each tower
- Central water softener
Horizons San Diego Condos | Residence Features
- Floor to ceiling windows
- 9’ ceilings standard with 8’ soffits
- Solid core interior doors
- Granite slab counters in kitchen and baths
- Hardwood floors in living areas
- Lime stone floors in baths
- Gas Fireplaces with wood decorative mantel and stone façade
- Generous balconies and Patios
- Dual climate heat and air for bedrooms and living spaces
- Dual Pane windows
- Full size stackable washer & dryer
- European style cabinets
- High-quality appliances
Horizons HOA San Diego | Information
Horizons Home Owner’s Association is managed by Action Property Management
General Manager | Kim Miller | Assistant to the General Manager | Mimi Hoang
Phone | 619-338-4096 | http://www.horizonshoa.com/
Horizons Condos San Diego Floor Plans
Please give us a call for any other specific floorplans.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Horizons
555 Front #1902 - $1,065,000
Active For: 37 Days
Sq Ft: 1497
510 FIRST AVE #201 - $849,000
Active For: 49 Days
Sq Ft: 1770
110 W Island - $885,000
Active For: 70 Days
Baths: 2, 1 Half
Sq Ft: 1710