List of San Diego Shopping Malls & Outlets
Shop San Diego
Shopping Venues in San Diego
San Diego has a variety of shopping opportunities including shopping malls, outlet malls and boutiques.
- Fashion Valley has arguably the best of the upscale stores in San Diego. Nordstrom, JC Penney, Macy’s, Nieman Marcus and San Diego’s only Bloomingdale’s anchor this well appointed two-level outdoor mall. Good restaurants, an AMC multiplex movie theater, Tiffany, H&M, Burberry, Lily Pulitzer, Gucci, Ruehl, Apple and Sony Style store are among some of the shops.
- Horton Plaza is a multi-level mall with whimsical architecture. It is located in the historic Gaslamp Quarter and is a must-see for any San Diego visitor. Nordstrom, Macy’s and a wide array of shops and eateries make this the noontime stop for downtown workers. There is also a variety of boutiques, an Urban Outfitters and other shopping in the Gaslamp Quarter.
- Seaport Village is a great place to find souvenirs or a unique gift with its variety of specialty shops including a cigar shop, hat shop, hot sauce shop, mug shop, a Harley Davidson shop, and much more! Located on the waterfront near the Hyatt Grand Manchester, it is a great place to take a stroll.
- Otay Ranch Town Center is not your traditional mall, but a “lifestyle” mall. It’s like a neighborhood business district, only with upscale shops and department stores like Macy’s, Apple, REI, H&M and Ann Taylor. It also has a dog park, AMC multiplex theater and plenty of dining options including Cheesecake Factory and PF Changs.
- Westfield University Town Center (UTC) is a pleasant outdoor mall located in La Jolla between the Interstate-5 and Interstate-805 freeways, and features an ice-skating rink, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Sears, a variety of other stores and a food court.
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets, located in Carlsbad about 30 minutes north of San Diego, offers premium stores at discounted prices. These include Banana Republic, Barneys New York, Calvin Klein, Crate and Barrel, Juicy Couture, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Polo Ralph Lauren, Theory, and more.
- Las Americas Premium Outlets is located about 20 minutes south of downtown San Diego; it is located off of the last exit before entering Mexico. It offers well over 125 stores including Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap Outlet, Guess, J.Crew, Kenneth Cole, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Sony and more.