Welcome to San Diego Blog | December 22, 2010
Sapphire Tower | 1262 Kettner Blvd
Sapphire Tower is located in the Columbia District just one block south of Little Italy. It is located between the two towers of The Grande just on the east side of the railroad tracks. Sapphire Tower Condos consist of 33 stories with the top story being a 5000 square foot penthouse, making these some of the finest San Diego lofts available. The next nine floors consist of 2 penthouses per floor ranging between 2800 to 3000 square feet.
Sapphire Tower San Diego Condos
The slender tower is located on the corner of A Street and Kettner which is close to the San Diego Bay and a short walking distance to shops and restaurants in Little Italy. Sapphire Tower was developed and completed in 2009 by Centurion Partners and Avion Development. The architect was Austin Veum Robbins Partners.
With 10 1/2 foot ceilings and windows that stretch from floor to ceilingthese units creat a maximum enjoyment type environment for San Diego’s magnificent views. The views, upgraded kitchen cabinets and appliances make the kitchen a pleasurable area to work in.
Sapphire Condos Columbia Area
Sapphire condos are 70% sold out according the sales representatives as of mid December, making these some of the most sought after new condos for sale in San Diego. If your looking for a luxury penthouse at a reasonable price with great views then Sapphire Tower is for you.
Search Sapphire Tower Condos For Sale
Sapphire Tower Condominium Best Features
- Sapphire Tower is a unique high-rise in that there are only 97 condos total of which more than half are vacation homes. This is the type of building for somebody who doesn’t necessarily want to see people or be seen. It’s a very private building and with only 4 plans per floor, it’s not that common to run into your neighbors.
- One of only 4 high-rise buildings in San Diego with standard 10.5 foot ceilings with floor to ceiling windows…every view opportunity is maximized.
- Floor to ceiling windows that are jell filled to reduce noise and energy
- Top floors offer private elevator entries into the penthouses
- Granite counter tops, custom cabinets, and large great rooms that cater for the type of person that likes to entertain guests.
- European kitchen designed cabinets and upgraded appliances with wine coolers
- Large spacious Private balconies designed for entertaining & sight seeing.
- Spacious floor plans that are larger than the normal condo foot print.
- Levels 8-23 have 4 units per floor and 24-32 have 2 units per floor which means privacy and each of these units offer fabulous corner views
Sapphire Tower recent condos solds
Sapphire tower condos are in a great location being a short distance from Little Italy, a couple blocks from the Marina District and only 3 blocks from the embarcadero which is going to get a face lift shortly. Property values should be going up after the embarcadero project is completed. Making the embarcadero more foot traffic friendly, constructing new flower gardens, lawn areas, shops, restaurants, water fountains and coffee houses.
Sapphire tower is the only luxury tower in San Diego with only 97 units in the complete tower. Most condo projects have well over 200 units to there complex. This means luxury, uncrowded elevators and privacy with panoramic views. Doesn’t get much better.