Welcome to San Diego Blog | February 16, 2011
Aperture Condominiums | 1494 Union St.
Aperture San Diego Condos
Spacious living is what City Mark developed at Aperture Condos in the Little Italy district of Downtown San Diego. Aperture has a very functional and practical floor plan that is suitable for a variety of life styles. Located just a few blocks from downtown Little Italy where you can enjoy fine boutiques, art galleries, gourmet restaurants, cafes and the best Italian Cuisine in San Diego.
There is also a Farmers Market just a few blocks away held every Saturday morning where you can pick up fresh vegetables, fruits, spices, fish, flowers and a variety of other products.
Aperture condos were completed in 2008 and stand 11 stories tall with 86 condo units consisting of penthouses, little italy lofts, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom condos. Condos range between 775 and 2217 square feet. Aperture condos San Diego offer 4000 square feet of commercial space which includes the spicy pickle deli.Right next door is the ever so wonderful Extraordinary Desserts, stop by and see if there’s something to curb your sweet tooth.
Aperture San Diego Condos-Best Features
- Quality – Better overall quality for finishes than most other Little Italy Condo buildings. Tastefully decorated with designer fixtures and appliances. Kitchens designed with European Maple Cabinetry and extra wide granite counter tops.
- Large Patios – Great for enjoying entertaining and gas grills are okay on the balconies
- Lots of light – 10 ‘ ceilings with floor to ceiling windows that allow you enjoy the views of the city.
- Great location – just a few block from the prommenade, India St, in Little Italy
- Dog Friendly – If your a pet lover there’s Amici Park 2 blocks away where dogs can run leash free and chase balls or Frisbees. There is a Bocce Ballcourt where adults can practice the art of throwing balls competing against each other for points.
Aperture Condos for sale & condos recently sold
Aperture Little Italy is a modern designed condo complex located in one of the most desirable areas of San Diego. Located in Little Italy close to Farmers Market (on Saturday) and all the Italian Restaurants, boutiques, galleries and cafes is what makes Little Italy so desirable to live in. Peoples desire to live in the Little Italy community may drive price up because of the lack of available condo inventory.
Aperture prices are fairly stable and have not really gone down much due to the fact that there is very little turnover. Aperture offers more square footage for the price with a nice modern style. Aperture Condos are a good buy with prices only escalating from here. With newspapers publishing the fact that San Diego is one of the Top 5 Cities to live in and that temperatures range between 70 and 80 degrees 75% of the year, where else would you rather be?