Welcome to San Diego Blog | February 5, 2011
Icon San Diego | 321 Tenth Ave | 350 Eleventh Ave
Icon San Diego Condos…
…are a modern four building complex that encompass a city block just to the southeast side of the famous San Diego Petco Park. The four complexes at Icon East Village form an interior courtyard that is decorated with art sculptures and fountains that give an intimate community feeling for those who live there.
With sports bars,null, entertainment and a ball park right at your door step what more could a sports enthusiast ask for? How about a rooftop stadium with large screen television, speakers, heaters, chairs, tables, BBQ’s and a viewing terrace that looks right down into the ball park. Can it get any better? Welcome to Downtown San Diego Icon Condos.
Icon San Diego Condos | Best Features
- Designer finishes, wood flooring in kitchens with Kitchen-Aid Architect Series Stainless Steel Appliances and 9′ ceilings.
- Sky Box with rooftop stadium, viewing terrace and panoramic views of San Diego Bay and the Coronado Bay Bridge.
- Courtyard level 5th inning lounge with full kitchen, large plasma television and lounge style seating.
- Theater with state of the art 135 inch screen high definition screen.
- Large private balconies for entertaining.
- Within walking distance of the Gas lamp Quarter, shopping, theaters, entertainment, and the trolley.
- World class San Diego Library being built at 11th and J.
One of the best features to the Icon is that you can own a retail or commercial business on the ground floor and live in the building too.
Icon condos for sale & condos recently sold
David’s take on Icon Condos Downtown San Diego
Condos at Icon are holding their price value and edging upward at a slow rate. Icon is a great investment especially with the New Library being built down the street and San Diego channeling its investment money into East Village. With plans of the New East Village Green Park being built in East Village and the New Law School opening up and the possibility of the New Charger Stadium being built next to Petco Park, it sure looks as though ICON Condos would be an excellent investment opportunity.
Stylish modern luxury condo homes overlooking Petco Park make for great vacation home as well as rental income property. How can a sports enthusiast pass this one up?
With an average price per sq ft of $374, Icon can never be replicated at that price and the premium location adds tremendous value. If they were to have built Icon in 2012, the average sales price per square foot would likely be $550 per sq/ft. Rest assured, prices will go up and north of $500 per square foot so if you can buy Icon now with rates in the high 4% range for 30 year fixed, you can sleep easy knowing you just stole a great piece of downtown San Diego real Estate.