Welcome to San Diego Blog | May 10, 2011
Downtown New Condos for Sale
New home inventory Downtown San Diego…
…is at ten year low for available condos downtown San Diego. Most of the new homes downtown San Diego are not even for sale right now. The Chart below shows Aloft as having 99 remaining condos, but of those only one is for sale and the other 98 have been rented out. Same goes for Smart Corner, with only 9 new homes currently for sale and the others leased out. This takes the numbers and realistically adjustst them to 147 new homes for sale in Downtown San Diego.
New Condos Remaining Downtown San Diego
- Aloft – 99 units remain – Modern chic San Diego Lofts ranging from 555-1175 sq/ft and includes pool, jacuzzi and very hip interior design.
- Smart Corner – 66 units remain – Loft spaces with concrete ceilings and exposed pipes. Good views, rooftop deck with jacuzzi and direct trolley access. Includes studios, one bed, 2 bed condos and open loft spaces from 462 – 1517 sq/ft.
- Breeza – 63 units remain – Located on the western waterfront in Little Italy. One & two bed condos and townhomes ranging from 619-1999 sq/ft with views of the San Diego Bay and fantastic rooftop deck, pool, jacuzzi, amenity rom and more.
- Bayside – Actually down to 18 units today! Beautiful luxury building with worldclass amenities and arguably the best penthouses in San Diego. Bayside has it all!!
- Sapphire Tower – 20 units remain – Boutique high-rise with only 97 condo homes with 10 ft ceilings and stunning views. Large 2 bed condos, 1 bed condos, studios & beautiful penthouses. Up to 2981 sq ft and amenities include pool, jacuzzi, fitness center & community rec room.
- Waterfront – 13 units remain – Conversion condo project built by Jonathan Segal in 2001. Includes modern architecture, studios, lofts and two bed condos.
- Solara Lofts – 9 units remain – Large lofts with ample parking and the only raquetball court in Downtown San Diego. 541 – 1700 sq/ft
- The Legend – 4 units remain – Great amenities for the sports enthusiast! Only four 2 bed, 2 bath condos remainwith 993 sq/ft.
- Lusso Lofts – 4 units remain – Jonathan Segal lofts built at same time as Waterfront project. Smaller size, no amenities, but low HOA dues and good Little Italy location.
- The Mark – 4 units remain – East Village’s best high-rise! Penthouse unit at $2.5M, Townhouse for $699,000, a one bed and a 2nd level 2 bed, 2 bath. Ideal location and great amenities.
- Aria – 3 units – but they are actually in escrow so they are not available today. Great location, moderate quality, but great price with common area patio deck and fitness center.
- Atria – 0 units remain – Yes that’s right, they are now all sold out!
- Electra – 1 unit remains. Beautiful amenities and spectacular views.
For more information about new homes for sale, please give us a call: 619-309-8011