Welcome to San Diego Blog | August 10, 2012
Beat the Heat…
Here are 5 fun and inexpensive ways to stay cool as temperatures continue to climb.
- Visit a museum at Balboa Park – On the first 4 Tuesdays of each month, free admission is given on a rotating basis to San Diego County residents and active military. Click here for the Free Tuesday Schedule.
- Go bowling – East Village Tavern & Bowl is a great place, conveniently located downtown at 9th & Market. Besides bowling, also enjoy your favorite sporting event on TV, shoot some pool, and enjoy some great food & drink
- Hit the beach and cool off in the water – Put on your bathing suit, grab your towel and head to one of San Diego’s 33 fabulous beaches
- Visit the San Diego public library – Find a comfy chair and a great read, join a summer reading program and partake in some fun summer activities at many branches.
- Head over to Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography and explore where the wonders of the ocean come alive! Summer is full of many fun events!
Any other fun ways to stay cool? Share them here!