Park Place San Diego
700 W Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
Park Place Condos are located in San Diego’s spectacular Marina District on the prestigious Harbor Drive at Kettner Boulevard. These luxurious high-rise condos and townhome residences are ideally situated at the very heart of the Embarcadero; the city’s crossroads of the western and southern bays.
Park Place San Diego
This dynamic urban neighborhood combines the beauty and tranquility of the water with the convenience and sophistication of downtown San Diego. Living at Park Place Condos means living where everything you want and need is always just a short walk away. Shopping, charming cafes, the boat and yacht marina, Ruocco Park, nightlife, the Headquarters at Seaport Village, the San Diego Convention Center and the San Diego Trolley are all amenities when you live in the Marina District.
Park Place represents the essence of elegance, luxury and the perfect California lifestyle in San Diego’s most desirable urban location.
Park Place is one of the most prominent buildings in San Diego. It’s known as a modern-day landmark commanding some of the most spectacular views the city has to offer. With its exquisite contemporary styling and Mission-style architecture, Park Place perfectly defines and complements the city’s traditional skyline. The tower actually looks like the Monopoly building “One Park Place” making it an incredibly iconic structure.
Park Place Condos offer a wide variety of open, spacious floor plans ranging from 1,113 sq. ft. to 6,689 sq/ft in cases where units were combined during construction. The tower features thirty stories with a total of 178 residences. This includes the high-rise and mid-rise building along Harbor Drive as well as the townhomes that sit along G St and Kettner.
The moment you arrive in the sweeping entryway and step into the stately lobby of Park Place, you’ll know that you’ve arrived in style. Lofty ceilings, elegant limestone floors, and the richly detailed grand staircase create a comforting ambiance of casual refinement.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Park Place
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Elegant Lobby with Grand Piano
- 24 hour concierge service
- Outdoor resort style swimming pool and spa
- Private landscaped courtyard and BBQ area
- Fully Equipped fitness center
- Luxurious furnished lounge with full kitchen
- 24 hour security with video surveillance
- Secured underground parking
- Sauna and steam room
- Monthly HOA dues range from $635-$900
- Hardwood floors in living areas
- 9’ ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
- Panoramic views of the harbor and city
- Limestone detailed gas fireplace
- Granite slab countertops in kitchen and baths
- 7’3” solid core interior doors
- European style cabinets
- Designer light fixtures
- Pre-wired for ceiling fans in bedrooms