Welcome to San Diego Blog | January 15, 2011
San Diego Restaurant Week
Yes, it’s that time of year again. San Diego’s 7th annual Restaurant Week celebration starts tomorrow and runs through Januaury 21st. If you never participated in restaurant week, you’ve been missing out! Restaurant week is a great way to visit a restaurant you’ve been wanting to try, but have not yet been able to visit.
What makes San Diego Restaurant Week so fun?
- 160 Participating Restaurants
- 3 course meals – usually the chefs choice
- Only $20, $30 or $40 for a meal that would otherwise cost upwards of $80
- No passes, tickets or coupons required. Just show up and your server will fill you in on the details.
- You can check out the menus online here
- Reservations are recommended, but not required
- It’s for a good cause – raise funds for various educational programs throughout San Diego County.
Chad and Heather’s Favorites for Downtown
- Oceanaire Seafood Room
- Cowboy Star
- The Top of The Market at The Fish Market
- Donovan’s Circle of 5ths
- BICE Ristorante
Other notable restaurants include Stingaree, Cafe Chloe, Blue Point Coastal Cuisine, Flemmings, Greystone Steak House, The Strip Club, Sally’s on the water, Ruth Chris, Croces and many more. Enjoy the fun and share your restaurant experience with us.