Breeza San Diego
1431 Pacific Highway & 825 W Beech, San Diego, CA 92101
Located on the south-west corner of San Diego’s Little Italy between Ash and Beech on Pacific Highway, Breeza condos occupy one of the best locations in Little Italy directly across from the San Diego Bay, the new county waterfront park and the historic Star of India.
Breeza condos and townhomes consist of two separate mid-rise towers featuring 158 individual condos. The Main building which faces Pacific Highway (1431 Pacific Hwy) is 9 stories tall and consists of one, two and three bedroom condos. These are made up of both single and two level properties and some properties on the 1st, 6th and 7th floors have over-sized private terraces from 400 to 2000 sq/ft. There are also commercial retail condos facing the Ash which include Artisan Design Group and Sino Sushi.
Breeza Condos San Diego
The second building on the north side of the Breeza community faces Beech Street and features two story townhome residences. These townhomes range in size from 1234 sq/ft to 1298 sq/ft. The townhome residences feature 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The bedrooms and full baths are upstairs and the kitchen, living room and half bath are located downstairs.
There is also a third building, the historic Parron Hall – Globe Mills building that was incorporated into the design and the amenity room and fitness center occupy the bottom floor of this tower. The upper floors are occupied by commercial office condos.
The Breeza Condo Community is located directly across the street from the County Administration Building, which is the future site of downtown San Diego’s largest park. This area of Little Italy and the Columbia District will experience the most growth with the addition of new hotels, retail shops and restaurants and the development of the North Embarcadero Visionary Plan.
The Condos at Breeza were built by Lennar Homes urban division, Intergulf, in 2008 and are a class A building consisting of steel, concrete and glass. The interior finishes are high quality and the floor-plans are well thought out. One of the unique characteristics is the award winning common area terrace on the 8th floor where residents enjoy unobstructed views over the park towards the Star of India and the San Diego Bay. Lennar also built La Vita, Treo, and Alicante. The project also incorporates the historic Parron/Hall building. The classic San Diego landmark was constructed in 1909 for the San Diego Globe Grain & Milling Co. Breeza is also VA Approved!
Breeza condos San Diego are Arguably situated in one of the Best Locations within Little Italy. Buyers in the market for a second home in San Diego would do well to consider Breeza, the residential luxury mid-rise in the Millionaire’s Row district of North Embarcadero, according to very happy residents.
Every Saturday, the Little Italy mercato offers residents the opportunity to buy fresh produce, herbs, flowers, coffee and novelty items. Little Italy welcomes residents and visitors alike to relax and enjoy one of Downtown San Diego’s most charismatic neighborhoods.
View Breeza Condos San Diego Image Gallery
Listings for Breeza
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
2 beds, 2 baths1,262 sqftMLS 180007826
$1,125,0002 beds, 3 baths1,279 sqft lot 1.15 acMLS 180003060
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2018 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 2/25/18 3:01 AM PST.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- 360 Degree Rooftop Terrace with Spectacular Bay Views
- Main entrances secured with intercom systems
- Amenity room with full kitchen and lounge with 60" flatscreen TV
- Adequately-equipped fitness center
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Courtyard with Tropical Landscaping, water fountain and BBQ Areas
- Video camera surveillance for additional security
- Gated secure and deeded underground parking
- One, two, & three bedroom floorplans as well as Townhome residences.
- Nine-foot ceilings with floor to ceiling windows in view units
- Monthly HOA dues vary from the low $500 range to the mid $600 range.
- Generous Balconies or Terraces
- Full-size stackable washer and dryer
- Prewired for ceiling fans or designer light fixtures with Euro-style light switches
- High Speed Internet Cat 5 prewired and Security System ready
- European style cabinets with brushed aluminum hardware.
- Solid granite slab countertops in kitchen and baths with handset tile backsplash.
- Premium Gas cook tops in kitchen with exterior vented hoods
- Modern recessed lighting and designer light fixtures
- Management : Action Property Management
- General Manager: Devon Miller
- Phone Number : 619-696-7304