Electra San Diego
700 W E Street, San Diego CA 92101
Electra Condos are San Diego’s tallest residential building with a towering 43 stories and 248 residences. The tower was built in 2008 by Bosa Development and sits on the corner of Kettner Blvd and Broadway at 700 W. E Street.
Electra is located on the south end of the Columbia District and sits just two blocks from the water’s edge of the beautiful San Diego Bay. The name Electra was conceived because the tower was built on what was once a San Diego Gas and Electric (SDG&E) power plant facility dating back to 1911.
Electra Condos San Diego
The original facade of the SDG&E building was preserved to its grand splendor and the original windows are now the windows of the lower floor Electra condos and townhomes.
Bosa Development donated the commercial space along Broadway to San Diego State University’s Art Department to create a community art gallery.
Electra was designed to please the most discerning of tastes and offers the sophistication of traditional elegance. The social lounge, an atrium with 60’ ceilings, redefines the standards of luxury living. The Atrium at Electra San Diego Condos is by far the most elegant community recreation room in any building in Downtown San Diego.
Electra Condos beg you to experience the rich tradition of the past while living the bold promise of the future
Electra offers unparalleled views of the San Diego Skyline and bay which delight residents both day and night. Electra’s location is easily accessible as it sits just south of Santa Fe Depot and adjacent to Broadway St. and Pacific Highway.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Electra
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
$939,0002 beds, 2 baths1,488 sqftMLS 180062934
$379,0001 bed, 1 bath831 sqftMLS 180058084
$1,050,0002 beds, 2 baths1,488 sqftMLS 180052070
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2018 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 12/14/18 12:02 AM PST.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Dazzling social lounge with dramatic lobby including full kitchen, billiards, library, grand piano and private party areas
- Business center & Private meeting room
- 4 high speed elevators
- State of the art fitness center
- 24-hour concierge
- 24 hour security with 24 hour video surveillance
- Steam room and sauna
- Private change rooms with showers, washrooms and locker facilities
- 5th floor roof deck with Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Outdoor fireplace with lounging area, BBQs with dining area, and Lush garden
- 2 and 3 bedroom condos and townhomes with Electra floor plans from 1000-8370 sq/ft.
- Generous entertainment size balconies
- Contemporary European-style wood veneer cabinetry
- Polished, slab granite countertops with raised breakfast bar
- Kohler under-mount sink & pullout spray faucet
- Recessed ceiling lighting plus under-cabinet lighting
- State-of-the-art premium stainless steel appliances
- Nine foot ceilings (in most areas)
- Solid core, 7'3" high interior doors
- Customized French doors to dens
- Electric fireplace with slab granite casing & wood grain mantel
- Expansive full-height windows that draw in the spectacular views
- Roller shade window coverings reduce solar heat gain in the summer and heat loss during winter
- Full size stacked laundry system
- Flooring, tub and shower surrounds in marble or travertine
- Slab marble or travertine vanity countertops with under-mount basins
- Premium Kohler fixtures & fittings
- Management : Action Property Management
- General Manager : Jim Jennings
- Phone Number : 619-236-3310