Metrome San Diego
1150 J Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Metrome Condos are located at 1150 J Street, on the corner of J Street between 11th Avenue and Park Boulevard in the heart of East Village , across the street from the New Central Library, and a block from Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres. Petco Park is the primary spark that set off the revitalization of the East Village neighborhood.
Condos at Metrome
Metrome San Diego is a mid-rise condo building constructed of concrete with an urban, contemporary feel. Metrome incorporated many amenities including a fitness center, underground assigned parking, key-pad and call box at the secured entry, the ‘Living Room’ community room, and the beautifully landscaped outdoor area with water feature, long stone path and bamboo rooms.
Condos at Metrome have proven to be a great investment property or vacation property for the buyer that is looking for good quality, but low monthly home owner’s dues. Metrome made our best investment property list for condos downtown San Diego.
Metrome : Almost like living at Petco Park
The East Village is downtown San Diego ’s largest and most developing neighborhood with many amazing things on the horizon. East Village is comprised of 130 city blocks located east of the Gaslamp Quarter and southeast of the Core and Cortez Hill. With so much to choose from, residents and visitors alike enjoy a variety of restaurants, luxury hotels, cafes, rooftop bars, boutique shops, and live music venues.
East Village is also San Diego’s art district with artists’ homes, galleries, and studios scattered throughout. San Diego City College, the New School of Architecture, and two high schools also bring educational opportunities. Exciting things to come include the Park-to-Bay link which will connect the San Diego Bay and Balboa Park, the new Thomas Jefferson Law School, and the new Downtown Public Library.
Metrome Condos was built by Barratt American, whose Urban development projects have won numerous awards in Great Britain.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Metrome
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2020 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 1/20/20 1:19 AM PST.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- 184 studios, 1 bed condos & 2 bed condos
- 8 stories
- Gated underground assigned parking
- Keypad/callbox at secured gate entry
- ‘Living Room’ lobby bar with refrigerator and TV
- Fitness center
- 1 block from Petco Park & Close to trolley station
- Across from the San Diego Public Library
- HOAs $260 - $395
- Floor plans include studio, studio + bonus area, one and two bedrooms
- Studios 571 – 718 square feet
- One bedrooms 735+ square feet
- One bedrooms w/ media room 966 – 994 square feet
- Two bedrooms 1,116 – 1,224 square feet
- Slate flooring in entry, kitchen and baths
- Maple cabinetry in Shaker panel design in kitchen and baths
- Slab granite kitchen countertops with 4” backsplash
- Designer color collection (Urban and Natural)
- Stainless steel Frigidaire appliances including dishwasher, microwave/hood, oven, refrigerator
- 4 burner cook-top in black glass
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with pullout faucet
- Café style pendant lighting in breakfast bar
- Master closet with sliding mirror doors
- Chrome bathroom fixtures
- Management : N. N. Jaeschke, Inc – An Associa® Company
- Phone : 858-550-7900