The Grande San Diego
1199 Pacific Hwy & 1205 Pacific Hwy, San Diego CA 92101
Located in San Diego’s Columbia District, soon to be called the Waterfront, on Pacific Highway between Ash and Broadway, The Grandeconsists of two, almost identical luxury high-rise towers. BOSA Development partnered with Perkins & Company Architecture and Urban Design Inc to bring San Diego these unique aqua-azul glass towers.
The Grande Condos at Santa Fe is the Columbia District’s premier luxury condominium complex.
The architect utilized an innovative triangular shape, orienting each home with dramatic glass corner views of the city and San Diego Bay. The Grande condo towers consists of 39 stories and 221 residences and feature their own separate HOA and amenities. The Grande floor plans are larger than many of the other downtown buildings and range from 899-1944 sq/ft.
The Grande Condos San Diego
Step out of The Grande’s front lobby and you are a short walk away from great dining, entertainment and recreation. Choose an evening out and walk right over to Ruth Chris Steak House on Harbor Drive for a fabulous meal, or visit San Diego’s newest music venue, Music Box, for great food, ambiance and music.
For an afternoon enjoying San Diego’s amazing weather, take a stroll across Pacific Highway and visit The Star of India and the beautiful San Diego Bay. The Grande’s spectacular location makes any choice convenient. Owners of The Grande Condos love their residences and their amazing views.
Want to see the most recent condos sold at The Grande?
View Image Gallery
Listings for The Grande
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
$818,0002 beds, 2 baths1,336 sqft lot 1.84 acMLS 190017880
$1,135,0002 beds, 2 baths1,227 sqftMLS 190015736
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2019 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 4/22/19 3:54 AM PDT.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Beautiful, lush landscaping and manicured grounds
- Concierge service daily from 7 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 24-hour surveillance of the building and surroundings via closed-circuit video
- Eighty Foot outdoor swimming pool
- Spa and sunny deck with lounge chairs for soaking up the sun
- Community BBQ area
- Large, fully equipped fitness center
- Relaxing sauna and steam room
- Private change rooms with showers, washrooms and locker facilities
- Community party room and lounge complete with full kitchen, billiards, and large television.
- Fully-furnished meeting room for business
- Visitors' Suite to accommodate your guests and family.
- Central water softener system
- Gated underground parking for residents
- Resident-only access to main entrances, subterranean parking, recreation and amenity areas
- Individual storage lockers in the parking area
- Bicycle storage
- Entertainment sized terraces, balconies or roof decks for the townhomes
- Hardwood floors in entry, living, dining, kitchen and hallway areas
- 9’ ceilings
- Solid core doors
- Custom French-style doors to dens
- Electric Fireplaces with limestone surrounds and wood mantels
- Roller shade window coverings
- Triple-pane windows
- Home-office communications panel with data, cable and telephone wiring
- Solid granite Slab countertops in kitchens and baths
- High-quality appliance packages
- European Style cabinets in cherry, maple, or zebra wood
- Thoughtfully designed floorplans
- Management : Prescott Companies
- General Manager : Lee Crowell
- Phone Number : 619-238-8117
- General Manager : Bill Lawrence
- Phone Number : 619-236-1122