Downtown San Diego offers many casual eateries that are certain to deliver good food and good times. The restaurants choices below represent our favorites for casual dining.
Downtown San Diego Relaxed Dining
We are downtown residents and understand the need for the casual night out. Fortunately, at most of these establishments, patrons don’t forgo an excellent meal for the relaxed atmosphere. We are always searching for new and fabulous eateries so let us know about your experience at these and other casual restaurants.
The Gaslamp Quarter
- Fred’s Mexican Cafe | 527 5th Avenue | 619-232-8226
- Mr. Tiki’s Mai Tai Lounge | 801 5th Avenue | 619-233-1183
- Nicki Rottens | 560 5th Avenue | 619-702-8068
- Rock Bottom Brewery | 401 G Street | 619-231-7000
- The Yard House | 1023 4th Avenue | 619-233-9273
- null |1157 Columbia Street | 619-234-2739
- Cafe St. Tropez | Plaza America at 926 Broadway Circle | 619-696-8695
The Marina District | Seaport Village
- Busters | 807 W. Harbor Drive | 619-233-4300
The East Village
- Basic | 410 10th Avenue | 619-531-8869
- El Vitral | 815 J Street | 619-236-9420
- The Tilted Kilt | 310 1oth Avenue | 619-814-5458
- The Burger Lounge | 1608 India Street | 619-237-7878
- Filipis Grotto | 1747 India Street | 619-232-5094
- Mona Lisa Italian Restaurant and Deli | 2061 India Street | 619-234-4893 | The BEST deli Sandwiches in town!!