235 on Market San Diego
235 Market Street, San Diego CA 92101
235 on Market Condos is a private enclave of 57 city condominiums located just one block from the Gaslamp District in San Diego’s downtown Marina District. This six-story mid-rise building offers one and two-bedroom residences with floor plans ranging from 700-1,200 square feet.
The 57 condominiums are situated on six diversely stepped levels. The street-level features a gated two-story entry foyer, a recreation lounge, and lush colorful landscaping throughout.
235 on Market San Diego
Conveniently situated on Market Street between 2nd & 3rd Avenues, 235 on Market condos San Diego sit adjacent to Ralph’s Grocery Store. This fabulous community is just minutes from Horton Plaza, Seaport Village, Petco Park, and the San Diego Bay.
Imagine live jazz on a Friday night, a cappuccino at the corner café, and martinis at midnight… This is life. The one you see in the movies. The one you thought didn’t really exist. The one you’re about to fall madly in love with within Downtown San Diego.
You’re not just buying a new home…you’re buying a new life.
235 on Market San Diego Condos have everything you’d want from a master-planned community, except the master plan. Convenient highway access. A great network of shops and boutiques. Plenty of parking. Storage. Security. You name it, the developer of 235 on Market thought of it.
The only difference is instead of living in a cookie-cutter community that could be “Whereville, U.S.A.” You’ll be living in the epicenter of a unique, one-of-a-kind community that channels energy right to your front door. Read more about the low rise living in the Marina District.
Listings for 235 on Market
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Secured Building
- High-speed elevator
- Roof deck with spa, BBQ, and sundeck
- Sunlit plaza courtyard with lush planting, soothing fountain and soft evening lighting
- Secured underground parking
- Community lounge with kitchenette
- Courtyard with fountain
- Self-cleaning trash chutes on each level
- Porches with lighting and dual glazed doors
- Upgraded GE Appliances (black or white)
- Laundry closet with washer/dryer hook-ups
- Kohler cast-iron kitchen sink
- Built-in pantry space in kitchens
- Abundant storage
Home Owner's Association
- HOA Management: Prescott Companies
- HOA Manager : Maura Eisele
- HOA Phone Number: 619-230-1891