Welcome to San Diego Blog | April 23, 2012
At Welcome to San Diego Real Estate, there is a distinct work culture that we want to share with our patrons and our community. As part of the downtown San Diego community and one of the larger real estate teams in downtown, we want to make a few key points clear.
- We love our beautiful city and want to preserve our city’s beautiful landscape. Because of this, we are partnering with Clean and Safe to donate 10% of our time back to the community. This will include:
- Graffiti Clean-up on private and public property
- Bay clean-up including San Diego Bay swims to pull debris out of our beautiful coastline.
- Trash clean up along the embarcadero and MLK park.
- We strive to make our patron’s overall experience a great one. There are many Realtor’s that will help you buy or sell a home, but there are very few that will strive to make it a wonderful experience from start to finish. Every day, we focus on making purchasing or selling a home an enjoyable and stress free experience.
It is our goal to be have the best working environment for our agents and employees. We believe that good leadership, a great work environment and well thought out systems will ultimately lead to the best client experience possible.
At the end of the day, it’s all about the experience and that experience centers around you. Let us serve your real estate needs with an unsurpassed experience. Give us a call and let’s get started: 619-309-8011.