Welcome to San Diego Blog | June 28, 2013
4th of July Fireworks across San Diego
There will be several firework displays across San Diego this Thursday. Here’s a list of the locations where you’ll be able to catch them!
- Annual Big Bay Boom July 4 Fireworks Show – The largest fireworks display in the county. Launched from 4 barges placed around North San Diego Bay. These can be seen from Shelter Island, Harbor Island, the Embarcadero and Seaport Village/Coronado Landing. Fireworks begin at 9pm
- La Jolla Cove 4th of July – Take in the spectacular fireworks at Ellen Browning Scripps Park, 1180 Coast Boulevard, La Jolla. Fireworks begin at 9pm
- Coronado Celebration – Parade down Orang Avenue at 10am, a concert in Spreckles Park at 4pm and fireworks over Glorietta Bay at 9pm
- El Cajon 4th of July celebration – Afternoon of fun from noon to 9pm at Kennedy Park, 1675 East Madison Avenue with fireworks at 9pm
- San Diego County Fair – Fair opens at 9:30am and there are fun activities, a parade & a concert by the navy band and fireworks at 9pm. Located at the Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Escondido Celebration – Fun afternoon of activities starting at 4pm and fireworks begin at 9pm. Located at Grape Day Park in Escondido
- Ocean Beach celebration – Firework show launched from the OB Pier at 9pm
- Poway Celebration – Poway Old-Fashioned Fourth of July celebartion at Old Poway Park from 10am-4pm. More activities & Firework display at Poway High School from 7-9pm
- Mira Mesa Celebration – Parade starts at 11:30am and fireworks begin at 9pm at the Mira Mesa Community Park
- National City Carnival – The Carnival is from July 3-July 7 with plenty of family friendly activities, located at Kimball Park
- Rancho Bernardo – The Spirit of the Fourth – Festival from 7am-9pm that includes food, music, games, and a parade. Fireworks begin at 9pm
- SeaWorld San Diego – Fireworks start at 9:30 can be seen from the park and many places around the San Diego Bay.