Welcome to San Diego Blog | July 6, 2015
Ritz Carlton & East Village Developments
Cisterra Development recently published information on their website about a new mixed-use project slated for 7th & Market streets, between 7th & 8th Avenue and Market & Island. This project plans to create a mix of residential, retail, hotel & public parking to enhance the East Village and Ballpark neighborhood. At this time, the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company and a gourmet grocer (Whole Foods) have committed to this project, as well as pre-leasing interest from two office tenants. The project aims to maximize views into Petco Park, San Diego Bay, Point Loma & Coronado.
At this time, Cisterra has proposed the following:
- 40,000-square-foot gourmet grocer and market
- 160-room Ritz-Carlton hotel
- 58 Ritz Carlton branded condominium units
- 156,000 square feet of Class A office space
- 115 market rate apartments
- 32 affordable housing units
- Ground floor restaurant/retail
- 6,000-square-foot public open space
- 238 public parking spaces
- 673 below grade parking spaces
As a business resident of the East Village, our office is delighted to have this great addition come to our neighborhood. At this time, they have not proposed a timeline, however, we will update you when that changes.
To stay up to date on all downtown developments, happenings & properties for sale, sign up for our monthly e-newsletter below:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]