Welcome to San Diego Blog | April 24, 2019
Pacific Gate 2602
Located at one of the most prestigious addresses in downtown San Diego at 888 West E St, residence 2602 sits perched on the 26th floor of the curved structure on this stunning tower. Designed by Kohn Pederson Fox Architects, Pacific Gate is a tower that may never be surpassed in downtown when it comes to architecture, interior design, luxury amenities and wow factor.
Residents at Pacific Gate by Bosa enjoy remarkable interiors by HGA interiors, the same design firm know for The Mandarin Oriental and the Ritz Carlton. The theme selected at Pacific Gate personifies a fusion of land meeting the sea. It’s a tasteful blend of urban meets beach in the most upscale form. With beautiful curved walls of glass, minimalist design on kitchens with attention to every detail, Pacific Gate is sure to capture the heart of those that appreciate great architecture, design and art.
Amenities at Bosa’s Pacific Gate include:
- Pacific Dreams Yacht – 65′ boat owned by the home owners association
- Fleet of luxury cars at residents disposal
- True Concierge – Elite level Chef Concierge – want a tee time at Torrey Pines or tickets for the Theater tonight? Mia has you covered.
- Porter Services – help you unload groceries or luggage at the impressionable private drive. Even park your car for you.
- Front Desk Lobby Attendant
- Dog retreat area onsite – why leave the security of the building when you don’t need to!
- Pool & Hydrotherapy Spa with private cabana areas with Wifi & music
- BBQ areas with private eating, sitting and firepit areas.
- Exquisite recreation room
- Sauna, Steam and men’s / women’s private locker rooms
- Movie Theater room with wet bar
- Business Center
- Well appointed fitness center
- Generous sized guest suite – 900 sf
For more information about Residence 2602 or Pacific Gate by Bosa, please give us a call: 619-356-3099 or send us your contact info and any questions.