Pacific Terrace San Diego
330 J Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Pacific Terrace is a six-story mid-rise building located on J Street between 3rd and 4th Avenues on the edge of Downtown San Diego Marina District and the Gaslamp Quarter. If you are looking for a condo in the downtown Marina District of San Diego then Pacific Terrace maybe the place for you. It was developed by Itracorp in 2003 and the complex contains 57 apartment homes and 6,000 sq/ft of ground-level retail space which includes the Chinese Historical Museum and is noted for its unique architectural design
Condos at Pacific Terrace
Pacific Terrace is adjacent to the Horton Grand Theater and is within walking distance to restaurants, Petco Park, the convention center and Horton Plaza. Walk to Waterfront, Seaport village, dog park, groceries and more!
Condos at Pacific Terrace are available in 1 or 2 bedroom floor plans, some including a den and range in size from 600 to 1,250 sq/ft. Open breezeways overlook the courtyard for a resort feel. Each condo has large windows that let in lots of light, an open floor plan and a private balcony. There is a lovely rooftop sun deck with BBQ, seating area, a cozy lobby, entry foyer, and secure underground parking. Given that there are limited amenities, the monthly HOA dues tend to be on the lower side and range from $265-$430. Pacific Terrace has great city skyline views and is centrally located permitting residents to easily enjoy everything 92101 has to offer. Must see!
View Image Gallery
Listings for Pacific Terrace
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2021 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 1/20/21 8:47 PM PST.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Gated residential entries
- Two conveniently located elevators
- Lushly landscaped entry and courtyard
- Enhanced walkways and entry porch lighting
- Sixth floor view terrace with sun deck, landscaping and barbecue
- Quality, non-combustible construction with fire sprinklers for added protection
- Contained trash area with refuse chutes at each level
- Gated underground parking
- Efficient, well-designed floor plans with balconies
- Custom entry lighting and door hardware
- High ceilings and large windows
- Thermostat controlled heating and air conditioning
- Raised panel interior doors
- Tiled entry, kitchen, and bath flooring
- Plush designer carpeting throughout living areas
- Efficient kitchens with pantries in most units
- European cabinets and granite tile counter tops
- Dual-compartment cast-iron kitchen sink
- General Electric kitchen appliances: Refrigerator, Microwave with a built-in exhaust hood, Self Cleaning oven, Multi-cycle dishwasher
- Full-size, stacked washer and dryer
- China lavatories and deep tubs in bathrooms
- Large bedroom closets
- High-performance electrical and telecommunications wiring
- Dual-glazed windows for temperature and sound insulation
- Management : Helm Management Co.
- Community Manager : Ronald F. Ficalora
- Phone Number : 619-589-6222 Ext 111