206 Park Blvd & 253 10th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Park Terrace is located directly across the street from the right field stands of the San Diego Padre’s Petco Park. The East Village neighborhood has been described as San Diego’s newest urban enclave populated by a mix of urban chic haunts & upscale living. Entertainment including dining, relaxation, shopping, live music, dancing & bowling are all within just steps of Park Terrace. Downtown San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter is just 4 blocks away from Park Terrace San Diego Condos!
Park Terrace Condos San Diego
Park Terrace features two towers with contemporary innovative architecture rising 8 and 14 stories into the skyline. The two towers have an atrium in between and have a total of 233 residences. Park Terrace floor plans include studios, one and two bedroom condos ranging from 441-1379 sq/ft. Monthly HOA dues range from the mid $400’s up to the low $600’s. Amenities include a large gym, community room, and a BBQ deck on each tower.
Included in the retail space at the Mid-rise Tower at 206 Park Boulevard, you will find Lolita’s Mexican Restaurant and a 7-Eleven. Lolita’s is a great take out or dine in casual restaurant that serves Tex-Mex style food as well as beer. Also popular with locals are the Tilted Kilt, Dragon’s Den, and Fit Athletic Club which are all located directly across the street from the high-rise tower at 253 1oth Avenue.
So close to the action you can hear the crack of the bat.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Park Terrace
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
$629,5002 Beds, 2 Baths1,205 sqft lot 42,689 sqftMLS 2000493236 Days on Market
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2020 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 10/26/20 1:26 PM PDT.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Second-floor entertainment deck with lounge furniture, BBQ area, heaters, and landscaping
- Community Room with wet bar, ping pong table, TV lounge, and book exchange.
- Separate Lobby for each tower with two elevators in each lobby
- Underground secured parking
- Onsite property management
- 5th-floor terrace
- Granite Slab Countertops in kitchen and baths
- Hardwood European Style Cabinetry
- 9’ ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Gas range cook-top
- Designer tile in entry, kitchen & baths
- Designer fixtures
- Dual pane windows with UV protectant
- Balcony or Terrace with most residences
- Full size stackable washer & dryer
- Management : Ark Management
- Phone Number : 888-834-5999
What We Like
- Elite Guard Patrol
- Updated & modern lobby & furniture
- Proximity to PETCO Stadium and Park at the Park
- Ability to watch fireworks and listen to the game & concerts in select units
- Close proximity to Harbor Drive Pedestrian Bridge that connects you to the Convention Center, Embarcadero park, Marina Walks and Seaport Village
- Great restaurants nearby including Dragon's Den, Lolitas Mexican Restraunt, Bean Bar, Tilted Kilt, Salvuccis, Basic, Oscars Mexican Food, Copa Vida, Social Tap and more
- Close proximity to FIT Athletic club with 2nd floor, open pool and spa. Also, faces into Park at the Park and PETCO Park Stadium from inside
- Homeowner's Activities like building BBQ's
- For upcoming events and news in East Village, click here: East Village, San Diego