Pinnacle Marina Tower
550 Front Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Located at 550 Front Street, Pinnacle Marina Tower private condos are the premier luxury residential high-rise in the Marina district. Towering 450 feet into the skyline with a total of 36 floors, it is the third tallest residential high-rise in downtown San Diego. The views of the San Diego Bay, Coronado Island and Point Loma are absolutely stunning from this high-quality residential tower.
The Pinnacle San Diego Condo Tower has the ultimate address in the Downtown 92101 zip code and is known for its level of quality. What sets Pinnacle condos San Diego apart is the 10’6” average ceiling heights and floor to ceiling windows in a location that is among the best in the city. A residence at Pinnacle Marina Tower feels like a home in the sky.
The Pinnacle Marina Tower is one of the Finest Residences in Downtown San Diego. Unsurpassed Location & Style
Other buildings of similar stature contain 40-42 stories because the developers can squeeze more units in with their standard 9’ ceilings (or less). It is unlikely that we will see another residence of this caliber for many years to come as most developers are looking after their bottom line more than trying to leave a benchmark residence like Pinnacle Marina Tower San Diego behind as a trophy.
What really sets this high-rise tower off is that it is the closest to the San Diego Bay that a condo tower can be and the way it is positioned, it has absolutely amazing views to the south and west. The residences are rather large and the corner residences with their sheer volume and views really create a dramatic effect that has been proven to be a timeless downtown San Diego favorite. It’s not uncommon for homes at Pinnacle to sell for $2 to $5 million on the upper floors.
Even though construction was completed in 2005, the large open living spaces are still in line with today’s living standards as many people enjoy entertaining and congregating around the over sized islands that are prevalent in most of the corner residences. Pinnacle makes our Top 10 San Diego Condos list and is one of my personal favorites. It has location, views, size, volume and relatively nice amenities – love the Jr. Olympic length pool!
Pinnacle Marina Tower Flats
Pinnacle Tower condos San Diego were completed in late 2005 by Pinnacle development and the Children’s Museum opened up in 2008. Pinnacle San Diego is a class A building with fantastic floor-plans and world-class amenities. Once called Pinnacle Museum Tower, the name of the building was changed to Pinnacle Marina Tower in early 2011.
The dramatic lobby, inspired by marble, stone and fine woods, has voluminous ceilings and is breathing with light. A full time concierge welcomes residents and guest alike and is available to schedule pick-ups, deliveries, and even make reservations for the guest suite or catering for a special event.
The Pinnacle is located in the heart of the Marina District just 2 blocks from the Marriott Marina and within close proximity to the Gaslamp Quarter, Horton Plaza, Seaport Village, Petco Park, and the Convention Center.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Pinnacle Marina Tower
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
$1,099,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,485 sqft lot 5,663 sqftMLS 1900611750 Days on Market
$825,0004 Beds, 2 Baths1,827 sqftMLS 1900611720 Days on Market
2 Beds, 3 Baths940 sqftMLS 1900611710 Days on Market
$520,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,182 sqftMLS 1900611700 Days on Market
$289,9003 Beds, 2 Baths998 sqft lot 1.03 acMLS 1900611650 Days on Market
$329,9003 Beds, 2 Baths1,224 sqft lot 27,879 sqftMLS 1900611640 Days on Market
$675,0003 Beds, 2 Baths1,909 sqft lot 10,455 sqftMLS 1900611631 Days on Market
$1,345,0004 Beds, 5 Baths3,424 sqft lot 6,534 sqftMLS 1900611621 Days on Market
2 Beds, 2 Baths1,012 sqftMLS 1900611581 Days on Market
$384,9002 Beds, 2 Baths948 sqftMLS 1900611561 Days on Market
4 Beds, 3 Baths1,794 sqft lot 7,166 sqftMLS 3020681361 Days on Market
$485,0005 Beds, 3 Baths2,899 sqft lot 9,645 sqftMLS 3020681351 Days on Market
$720,0003 Beds, 2 Baths1,168 sqft lot 5,999 sqftMLS 3020681321 Days on Market
2 Beds, 2 Baths1,152 sqft lot 4,356 sqftMLS 3020681311 Days on Market
$677,0003 Beds, 2 Baths1,961 sqft lot 5,563 sqftMLS 3020681291 Days on Market
$659,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,516 sqft lot 12,141 sqftMLS 3020681271 Days on Market
4 Beds, 3 Baths1,909 sqft lot 4,474 sqftMLS 3020681231 Days on Market
$1,175,0004 Beds, 2 Baths1,956 sqft lot 9,584 sqftMLS 3020681221 Days on Market
$1,060,0002 Beds, 3 Baths1,470 sqft lot 968 sqftMLS 3020681211 Days on Market
$1,145,0002 Beds, 1 Bath1,067 sqft lot 4,391 sqftMLS 3020681241 Days on Market
3 Beds, 2 Baths1,686 sqftMLS 3020681191 Days on Market
3 Beds, 3 Baths2,093 sqft lot 2,253 sqftMLS 3020681131 Days on Market
$225,0003 Beds, 2 Baths1,384 sqft lot 5,973 sqftMLS 3020681151 Days on Market
$328,0004 Beds, 2 Baths1,983 sqft lot 7,802 sqftMLS 3020681111 Days on Market
$535,0004 Beds, 3 Baths2,188 sqft lot 10,498 sqftMLS 3020681101 Days on Market
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation ©2019 Sandicor®, Inc.
Properties on this website was last updated as recently as 11/13/19 8:31 AM PST.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- 179 Residences ranging from 700 sq/ft to 10,000 sq/ft
- The Pinnacle features 8 residences per floor on levels 3-10, six residences per floor on levels 11-20, five residences per floor on levels 21-26, four residences per floor on levels 27-30, three residences per floor on levels 31-32, two residences per floor on levels 33-34 and the penthouse was originally two, 2 level residences, but when the building was sold new, both penthouse units were purchased by one party and were built as one 10,000 sq ft penthouse residence with private pool and Jacuzzi.
- HOA dues range from $797 to $1400 per month
- Full time concierge
- Olympic length 95’ pool with enormous outdoor sun deck and lounging chairs
- Whirlpool spa, steam room and sauna
- Well appointed Fitness center
- Separate men’s and women’s restrooms with lockers
- Amenity room features lounge with large screen television, billiards, full catering kitchen and games
- Outdoor BBQ area with tables, chairs and umbrellas
- Theater room with huge projection system, Blue Ray Disc Player and Surround Sound
- Guest Suite with complementary parking privileges
- Modern business conference room
- 24 hour security with surveillance cameras
- Storage units for each residence located in parking structure
- Bicycle Room located in parking structure
- Video monitored secured underground parking
- Five High speed elevators and separate freight elevator
- Pinnacle ceiling heights range from an immense 9’ to 12’.
- Generous terrace-sized balconies and many residences located at higher floors have two balconies.
- Granite slab counters and backsplash in kitchen and bathrooms
- Designer kitchens feature gas ranges, built-in ovens, Snaidero cabinetry, sub-zero refrigerators, wine chillers, state of the art appliances, and great layouts for entertaining.
- Bathrooms have whirlpool soaker jetted tubs, separate showers featuring tile and glass doors.
- Living rooms feature electric ambiance fireplace, framed with granite and marble mantel piece.
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Standard floors include 4 variations of marble stone.
- Management : Prescott Companies
- General Manager : Bill Lawrence
- Phone Number : 619-533-7960