City Walk San Diego
301 W G Street, San Diego, CA 92101
City Walk is located at 301 W G Street in the Marina District neighborhood on the block bounded by State, G, Union, and Market Streets. This 5-story building has 109 townhomes, single-level, and loft residences.
Amenities at City Walk Condos include a clubhouse, media room, fitness center, a large landscaped courtyard area with fountain, and barbeque area. Condos at City Walk are popular because of their great location, large spaces, and low monthly dues.
The Marina District is one of the most coveted locations in downtown San Diego adjacent to the San Diego Bay and in close proximity to the San Diego Convention Center, Seaport Village, Martin L. King, Jr. Promenade, historic Pantoja Park and the Children’s Museum.
City Walk Condos Downtown San Diego
This neighborhood offers luxury condominiums, retail shopping, medical offices, and professional buildings, as well as restaurants and an array of other opportunities in the nearby Gaslamp District. With so many attractions nearby, the Marina district is an ideal location for professionals, families, and retirees.
City Walk: Mid-rise living in the coveted Marina District
View Image Gallery
Listings for City Walk
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Dramatic Lobby Entrance
- 109 units
- Low HOA’s ranging from low $300’s – low $400’s
- Clubhouse, recreation room, barbecue area, fitness room
- Large landscaped courtyard with beautiful fountain
- Underground deeded parking with two spaces for units over 1,400 sq ft
- 12 floor plans ranging from 950 – 1,800 square feet
- Townhomes, single-level and loft units
- One and two-bedroom plans
- Balconies with city views in some units
- Management : Action Property Management
- Phone Number : 800-400-2284