Sapphire Tower San Diego
1262 Kettner Blvd, San Diego CA 92101
Sapphire Tower redefines sophistication like no other. Indulge in breathtaking panoramic views of the ocean, Embarcadero and San Diego Bay from dramatic floor to ceiling windows or from your own private balcony.
Rising 33 stories in the Columbia District, Sapphire Tower features 97 luxury condominium residences and lower level retail space. Each residence has 10’ ceilings with modern, state of the art, luxury interior finishes.
The unique architectural design at Sapphire Tower Condos San Diego allows for only a few residences per floor unlike any other tower in Downtown San Diego. Sapphire Tower is a solid concrete, steel and glass construction building and was built by Centurion Partners in 2008.
Sapphire Tower San Diego is the upscale, active life-style you deserve and expect
Residences at Sapphire Tower range from 505- 5,064 sq/ft and monthly HOA dues range from the mid $600 to $1000. Sapphire Tower consist of three distinct series of luxury residences- The Cosmopolitan Series, The Sapphire Series, and The Penthouse Series.
The Cosmopolitan Series includes floors 5-7 and contains six residences per floor. The Cosmopolitan series Sapphire Tower floor plans range from 505 – 1,772 sq/ft. The Sapphire Series, includes floors 8-23 and contains four residences per floor. The Sapphire series Sapphire Tower floor plans range from 904 – 1,949 sq/ft.
The Penthouse Series includes floors 24-32 and contains only two residences per floor. The Penthouse series floor plans range from 2,823 – 2,981 sq/ft. The pinnacle of Sapphire Tower is the exclusive penthouse encompassing the entire top – 33rd floor, which includes over 5,000 square feet of luxury living space. This exclusive penthouse has been termed the, “La Jolla Penthouse”. All penthouse units include their own private elevator lobby where the elevator door opens directly into their residence.
View Image Gallery
Listings for Sapphire Tower
No properties found at this time.
Explore San Diego's Urban Buildings
- Outdoor sun-deck with pool and Jacuzzi
- BBQ area with seating
- His & Hers restroom / changing room
- Club Room with conference area and TV
- Elegant Lobby
- Secured underground parking
- Security with 24 hour surveillance
- Richly-appointed interior finishes
- Gourmet Kitchen Design
- European Cabinetry
- Exotic Slab Granite and Natural stone counters in kitchen and baths
- Sophisticated Dacor Appliances
- Kohler plumbing fixtures
- 10’ ceilings with floor to ceiling glass in living areas
- Separate over-sized showers and bathtubs
- Expansive glass railed balconies and outdoor terraces with travertine tile
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Management : Action Property Management
- General Manager : Greyson Connelly
- Phone Number : 619-269-1058